UPSC NDA & NA (I) Result 2019 announced at https://upsc.gov.in/ website. UPSC Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2019 Released Official Website at https://upsc.gov.in/. UPSC NDA & NA (I) Result 2019: Hello Aspirants!!! Union Public Service Commission conducted examination for recruit of NDA & NA (I) Posts in various centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting for UPSC NDA & NA (I) Results 2019. For that reason here we are with you to give the complete information about UPSC NDA & NA (I) results 2019.
UPSC NDA
& NA (I)Exam Results 2019:
The
following is the list, in order of merit of 447 candidates, who have qualified
on the basis of the results of the Written Examination held by the Union Public
Service Commission on 21st April, 2019 and the subsequent Interviews held by
the Services Selection Board, of the Ministry of Defence for admission to the
Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy for the 143rd Course
and Naval Academy for the 105th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing
from 2nd January 2020. For detailed information regarding the date of commencement
of the above courses, please visit the websites of Ministry of Defence i.e.,
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and
www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in.
UPSC NDA & NA
(I) Exam 2019 Quick Summary
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Union Public Service
Commission
|
Official Website:
|
https://upsc.gov.in/
|
Result Published Date:
|
04.11.2019
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
Name of the Posts:
|
NDA & NA (I)
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Test, Intelligence
and Personality Test, PFT, Interview
|
Exam Date:
|
21st April, 2019
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Steps to
download UPSC NDA & NA (I) Result 2019
1.
Candidates who want to download UPSC NDA & NA (I) Result 2019 must visit
the official website https://upsc.gov.in/
2.
Find the UPSC NDA & NA (I) Result 2019 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your UPSC NDA & NA (I) Result 2019 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Result 2019: Click Here
Merit List for UPSC Written Test:
The
UPSC Recruitment 2019 has released its notification. So, a huge number of
applicants had applied for this post. NDA
& NA (I) Result 2019 is provided only to aspirants attended the exams. Based
on the performance in the exams the candidates can view Result.