TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I Result 2019 announced at www.trb.tn.nic.in website. TRB Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2019 Released Official Website at www.trb.tn.nic.in. TRB Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce, Political Science, Physical Education, Micro Biology Result 2019: Hello Aspirants!!! Teachers Recruitment Board conducted examination for recruit of Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce, Political Science, Physical Education, Micro Biology Posts in various centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting for TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I Results 2019. For that reason here we are with you to give the complete information about TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I results 2019.
TRB Post
Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I Exam Results 2019:
As
per the Notification No.10/2019 published on 12.06.2019, the written
Competitive Examination for the Direct Recruitment of 2144 Post Graduate
Assistants and Physical Education Directors Grade-I was held on 27.09.2019,
28.09.2019 and 29.09.2019. Examination results were published on 18.10.2019 and
21.10.2019. Board conducted certificate verification for shortlisted candidates
in the ratio 1:2 on 08.11.2019 and 09.11.2019. Now, the Board releases the
Provisional Selection list for 12 subjects. The list is prepared based on
Written Examination marks following merit-cum-Communal Rotation, as per rules
in vogue. This selection
is purely provisional and is subject to the outcome of various writ petitions
pending before the Hon’ble High Court of Madras and Madurai Bench of Madras
High Court. The appointment orders for the eligible candidates, satisfying all
conditions will be issued by the School Education Department separately after
due process.
TRB Post Graduate Assistants
/ Physical Education Directors Grade-I Exam 2019 Quick Summary
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Teachers Recruitment
Board
|
Official Website:
|
www.trb.tn.nic.in
|
Result Published Date:
|
Update Soon
|
No of Posts:
|
2144 Posts
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Post Graduate
Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Online Exam, Certificate
Verification
|
Exam Date:
|
Sep/Oct 2019
|
Selection List Status:
|
Updated
|
Steps to
download TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I
Result 2019
1.
Candidates who want to download TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical
Education Directors Grade-I Result 2019 must visit the official website www.trb.tn.nic.in
2.
Find the TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I Result
2019 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I
Result 2019 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
TRB PG Assistants / Physical
Education Directors Selection
List 2019: Click Here
Merit List for TRB Post Graduate Assistants /
Physical Education Directors Grade-I:
The
TRB Recruitment 2019 has released its notification. So, a huge number of applicants
had applied for this post. Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education
Directors Grade-I Result 2019 is provided only to aspirants attended the exams.
Based on the performance in the exams the candidates can view Result