NIBMG Recruitment 2019 - NIBMG invites applications for recruitment of 06 Bioinformatics Engineer Tier - I, Senior Software Engineer, Software Engineer Tier - I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.nibmg.ac.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NIBMG
Recruitment 2018 06 Bioinformatics Engineer Tier - I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Institute of Biomedical Genomics
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: West
Bengal
Latest NIBMG Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NIBMG
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Senior Software Engineer
|
01
|
2.
|
Software Engineer Tier - I
|
02
|
3.
|
Bioinformatics Engineer Tier - I
|
03
|
Total
|
06
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NIBMG Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Senior Software Engineer
|
(1) M.Tech/ M.C.A/ M.Sc. in Computer Science (2) Minimum 3 years of
experience of working in large engineering/statistical / bigdata / genomics
projects, (3) Experience in management of computational laboratory (4)
Demonstrated knowledge of computer programming in C, C++ language. (5) Strong
Unix skills.+ (1) Experience in parallel programming. (2) Experience in
software development. (3) Some domain knowledge in genetics and genomics (3)
Published scientific papers/whitepaper in reputed journals.
|
2.
|
Software Engineer Tier - I
|
(1) M.Tech /M.C.A/MSc in Computer Science / Statistics/
Bioinformatics/Biophysics/Bioengineering; (2) Minimum 2 years of experience
in analyzing terabyte-scale datasets. (3) Experience in next generation sequence
(NGS) data analysis, (4) Strong UNIX scripting knowledge + (1) Experience in
whole genome/targeted sequencing, RNA-Seq, and genotyping array (2)
Experience in python programming (3) Some domain knowledge of genetics and
genomics (4) Published scientific papers in reputed journals.
|
3.
|
Bioinformatics Engineer Tier - I
|
(1) MSc/M.Tech/B.Tech in Bioinformatics/Bioengineering/Biophysics; (2)
Experience in webdevelopment skills (html, CSS, PHP, JS); (3) Knowledge in
UNIX + (1) Experience in R (2) Experience in database development
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
40 Years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIBMG official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Senior Software Engineer
|
Rs. 48000/-
|
2.
|
Software Engineer Tier - I
|
Rs. 35000/-
|
3.
|
Bioinformatics Engineer Tier - I
|
Rs. 25000/
|
Selection Procedure for NIBMG:
Selection Procedure:
NIBMG may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NIBMG Bioinformatics Engineer Tier - I Post:
The Institute is located close to the Kalyani Main Station. If you
are coming by train, please get off at Kalyani Main Station, cross the railway
tracks towards Platform# 3 using the over-bridge and take a Rickshaw/
e-Rickshaw from Sangam Cinema Hall to “NIBMG Campus or Project Site”. Please
check http://www.nibmg.ac.in/?q=content/reachnibmg for further information.
Walk in Venue:
|
NIBMG
reception BY 12:00 PM will NOT BE interviewed
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
28.11.2019
|
NIBMG Bioinformatics
Engineer Tier - I Official Notification & Application Link:
NIBMG Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NIBMG Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-