NGRI Recruitment 2019 - NGRI invites applications for recruitment of 06 Research Associate - I, Research Associate - I, Project Assistant Level - III, Project Assistant Level - II, Project Assistant Level - II, Project Assistant Level - III, Project Assistant Level - I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.ngri.org.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NGRI
Recruitment 2018 06 Research Associate, Project Assistant Posts:
Organization
Name: National Geophysical Research Institute, Hyderabad
Total No of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Hyderabad
Telangana
Latest NGRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NGRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Research Associate - I
|
01
|
2.
|
Research Associate - I
|
01
|
3.
|
Project Assistant Level - III
|
01
|
4.
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
01
|
5.
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
01
|
6.
|
Project Assistant Level - III
|
01
|
7.
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
|
Total
|
07
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NGRI Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Research Associate - I
|
Ph.D. in Applied Geology / Hydrology / Water Resources Engineering /
Remote Sensing & GIS / Earth Sciences or equivalent OR M. Tech / M.E in
Hydrology / Water Resources Engineering / Environment & Water Resource
Engineering / Water Environment Technology with 2 years’ experience
|
2.
|
Research Associate - I
|
Ph.D. in Geology / Applied Geology Geochemistry / Geosciences / Earth
Sciences / Physical Sciences
|
3.
|
Project Assistant Level - III
|
B.E. / B. Tech (CSE / IT) with not less than 55% of marks and Two
years’ post qualification experience
|
4.
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
Masters in Geophysics / Applied Geophysics / with not less than 55% of
marks
|
5.
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
Masters in Geology / Applied Geology / Earth Sciences with not less
than 55% of marks
|
6.
|
Project Assistant Level - III
|
Masters in Geology / Applied Geology / Earth Sciences with not less
than 55% of marks and Two years post qualification experience
|
7.
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Computer Science) with not less than 55% of
marks
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Research Associate - I
|
35 years
|
2.
|
Research Associate - I
|
35 years
|
3.
|
Project Assistant Level - III
|
35 years
|
4.
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
30 years
|
5.
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
30 years
|
6.
|
Project Assistant Level - III
|
35 years
|
7.
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
28 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NGRI
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Research Associate - I
|
Rs. 36,000
|
2.
|
Research Associate - I
|
Rs. 36,000
|
3.
|
Project Assistant Level - III
|
Rs. 28,000
|
4.
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
Rs. 25,000
|
5.
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
Rs. 25,000
|
6.
|
Project Assistant Level - III
|
Rs. 28,000
|
7.
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
15,000
|
Selection Procedure for NGRI:
Selection Procedure:
NGRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NGRI Research Associate, Project Assistant Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NGRI Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.ngri.org.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
CSIR-National
Geophysical Research Institute, Uppal Road, Hyderabad–500007
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
10 Dec 2019 09:00 AM 08.30 AM
|
NGRI Research
Associate, Project Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
NGRI Official Website Career
Page
|
|
NGRI Official
Notification PDF
|
yyy
Related Post:-