IISS Recruitment 2019 - IISS invites applications for recruitment of 02 Young Professional-II, Young Professional-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.iiss.nic.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IISS
Recruitment 2018 02 YP I & YP II Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Institute of Soil Science
Total No of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh
Latest IISS Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IISS
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional-II
|
01
|
2.
|
Young Professional-I
|
01
|
Total
|
02
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IISS Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Young Professional-II
|
Degree in Civil Engineering.
|
2.
|
Young Professional-I
|
B.Sc. (Agriculture)
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
21 to 45 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IISS
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional-II
|
Rs. 25000/-
|
2.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Rs.15000/-
|
Selection Procedure for IISS:
Selection Procedure:
IISS may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for IISS YP I & YP II Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read IISS Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.iiss.nic.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
Indian
Institute of Soil Science, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
15 Nov 2019 for Young Professional-II
20 Nov 2019 for Young Professional-I
|
IISS YP I &
YP II Official Notification & Application Link:
IISS Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IISS Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-