IBPS CRP SPL-IX Recruitment 2019 - IBPS invites Online applications for recruitment of 1163 Specialist Officers (SO) - I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I), Law Officer (Scale I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I), Marketing Officer (Scale I) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website https://www.ibps.in/ from 06.11.2019 to 26.11.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IBPS
Recruitment 2018 1163 Specialist Officers (SO) Posts:
Organization
Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 1163
Job Location: All
Over India
Latest IBPS Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Participating
Organisations
IBPS
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Allahabad Bank
|
Canara Bank
|
Syndicate Bank
|
Andhra Bank
|
Central Bank of India
|
UCO Bank
|
Bank of Baroda
|
Corporation Bank
|
Union Bank of India
|
Bank of India
|
Indian Bank
|
United Bank of India
|
Bank of Maharashtra
|
Indian Overseas Bank
|
|
Oriental Bank of Commerce
|
Punjab National Bank
|
|
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
|
76 Posts
|
2.
|
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
|
200 Posts
|
3.
|
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
|
27 Posts
|
4.
|
Law Officer (Scale I)
|
60 Posts
|
5.
|
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
|
20 Posts
|
6.
|
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
|
310 Posts
|
Total
|
1163 Posts
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IBPS Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification: (As on 26.11.2019)
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
|
a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer
Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics &
Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &
Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics &
Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics &
Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer
Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
|
2.
|
Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
|
4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal
Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/
Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/
Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture
Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural
Engineering/ Sericulture
|
3.
|
Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
|
Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree
(graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi
as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
|
4.
|
Law Officer (Scale I)
|
A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar
Council
|
5.
|
HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
|
Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full
time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR
/ HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
|
6.
|
Marketing Officer (Scale I)
|
Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time
MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with
specialization in Marketing *
|
All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a
University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by
Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or
before 26.11.2019. Proper document from Board / University for having
declared the result on or before 26.11.2019 has to be submitted at the time
of interview.
|
||
Age Limit: (As on 01.11.2019)
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been
born not earlier than 02.11.1989 and not later than 01.11.1999 (both dates
inclusive)
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IBPS official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Selection Procedure for IBPS:
Selection Procedure:
IBPS may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Preliminary Examination
|
2.
|
Main Examination & Interview
|
IBPS Specialist Officers
(SO) Exam Center List: Click Here
|
|
IBPS Specialist Officers
(SO) Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
|
|
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
Name of the Community
|
Fee Details
|
For SC/ST/PWBD candidates
|
Rs.100/-
|
For all
others
|
Rs.600/-
|
Note: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master
Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile
Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen
|
|
How to apply
for IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website https://www.ibps.in/
from 06.11.2019 to 26.11.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important
Dates for IBPS Specialist Officers (SO) Post:
On-line
registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates
|
06.11.2019-
26.11.2019
|
Payment of
Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)
|
06.11.2019-
26.11.2019
|
Download of
call letters for Online examination – Preliminary
|
December
2019
|
Online
Examination – Preliminary
|
28.12.2019
and 29.12.2019
|
Result of
Online exam – Preliminary
|
January 2020
|
Download of
Call letter for Online exam – Main
|
January 2020
|
Online Examination
– Main
|
25.01.2020
|
Declaration
of Result of Online Main Examination
|
February
2020
|
Download of
call letters for interview
|
February
2020
|
Conduct of
interview
|
February
2020
|
Provisional
Allotment
|
April 2020
|
IBPS Specialist
Officers (SO) Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
IBPS Specialist Officers
(SO) Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|
IBPS Specialist
Officers (SO) Official Notification & Application Link:
IBPS Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IBPS Official
Notification PDF
|
|
IBPS Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-
