Anna University Recruitment 2019 - Anna University invites applications for recruitment of 01 Professional Assistant I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.annauniv.edu. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 09.12.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Anna
University Recruitment 2018 01 Professional Assistant I Posts:
Organization
Name: Anna University
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Chennai
(Tamil Nadu)
Latest Anna University Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Anna
University Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Professional Assistant I
|
01
|
Total
|
01
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for Anna University Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Professional Assistant I
|
B.E. Computer Science / IT
|
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Professional Assistant I
|
Rs.736/ - per day
|
Selection Procedure for Anna University:
Selection Procedure:
Anna University may
follow the following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for Anna University Professional Assistant I Post:
The hard copy of the filled in
application form along with necessary certificates should be submitted to The
Director, Planning and Development Section, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025
and the soft copy of the same application along with scanned copy and
certificates should be sent to (dpdannauniv@gmail com) on or before 09.12.2019.
Important
Dates for Anna University Professional Assistant I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
20.11.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
09.12.2019
|
Anna
University Professional Assistant I Official Notification & Application
Link:
Anna University Official
Website Career Page
|
|
Anna University Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-