Anna University Recruitment 2019 - Anna University invites applications for recruitment of 13 Project Associate, Project Technician Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.annauniv.edu. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Anna
University Recruitment 2018 13 Project Associate, Project Technician Posts:
Organization
Name: Anna University Chennai
Total No of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Chennai
(Tamil Nadu)
Latest Anna University Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Anna
University Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Associate I
|
01
|
2.
|
Project Associate I
|
03
|
3.
|
Project Associate I
|
03
|
4.
|
Project Associate I
|
04
|
5.
|
Project Technicians
|
02
|
Total
|
13
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for Anna University Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Associate I
|
B.E / B.Tech. in ECE / EEE / CSE / IT / Mechanical / Manufacturing with
at least 2 years of experience in procurement, bills settlement & project
coordination
|
2.
|
Project Associate I
|
MBA in Human Resources/ Marketing/ Operations/ Systems with at least 2
years of experience in Administration & Coordination, Procurement of
Equipment as per norms
|
3.
|
Project Associate I
|
B.E/B.Tech in Biotechnology/ Pharmaceutical/ Bio pharmaceutical /
Biomedical or B.Pharm or M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Molecular
Biology/ Bio technology
|
4.
|
Project Associate I
|
B.sc./BBNB.Com. with at least I year of experience in office or project
administration. (The job requires able assistance in administration and
coordination of a research programme, and promotion and commercialization of
medical devices)
|
5.
|
Project Technicians
|
Diploma in ECE/ EEE with knowledge known in PCB soldering.
|
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Associate I
|
Rs. 30000 per
month
|
2.
|
Project Associate I
|
Rs. 30000 per
month
|
3.
|
Project Associate I
|
Rs. 30000 per
month
|
4.
|
Project Associate I
|
Rs. 12000 per
month
|
5.
|
Project Technicians
|
Rs.Anna University00 per month
|
Selection Procedure for Anna University:
Selection Procedure:
Anna University may
follow the following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for Anna University Project Associate, Project Technician Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read Anna University
Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.annauniv.edu. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
University
with Potential for Excellence Kalanjiyam Building, 2nd Floor, OPP. to Mining
Engineering Anna University Chennai - 600 025
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
15 Nov 2019 09:00 AM
|
Anna University
Project Associate, Project Technician Official Notification & Application
Link:
Anna University Official
Website Career Page
|
|
Anna University Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-