Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I Answer Key 2019 | Download TN TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I Answer Key PDF 2019 | Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I Answer Key for 2019 has been released official website http://trb.tn.nic.in/, and Answer Key, Expected Cut Off Marks are now available for Download.
TN TRB Post
Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I Answer Key 2019
Download at http://trb.tn.nic.in/:
As
per Notification No.10/2019 Date: 12.06.2019, Teachers Recruitment Board
conducted the computer based Examination for the Direct Recruitment of Post
Graduate Assistants/Physical Education Director Grade I on 27.09.19, 28.09.19
and 29.09.19.
TN TRB Post Graduate
Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I Exam 2019 Quick Summary
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Tamilnadu Teachers
Recruitment Board
|
Official Website:
|
http://trb.tn.nic.in/
|
Conducting Exam:
|
Post Graduate Assistants
/ Physical Education Directors Grade-I
|
No of Posts:
|
2144
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Post Graduate
Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
Exam Date:
|
27.09.19, 28.09.19 and 29.09.19
|
Answer Key Status:
|
Updated
|
Now, the Board has released the tentative key
answers for the above examination, candidates are given time from 07-10-2019 to
09-10-2019 submit their representations, if any, regarding objections on the
tentative answer keys published, along with the proof for the key, in the
prescribed format available in the TRB Website. The representation shall be
accepted only through online mode available at Teachers Recruitment Board’s
website on or before 09-10-2019 upto 5.30pm. For any objections, candidates
should give proof from standard Text Books only. Guides, correspondence course
materials and non-standard books will not be entertained by TRB. For this
candidates are instructed to follow the procedure as follows. Other mode of
representation will not be accepted.
Step I : Click the link provided in the website.
Step II : Login using the basic information
Step III : Click here to view attempted Question
Paper.
Step IV : Raise the objection in the given field and
save
Step V : On Saving the objection upload the document
for Reference Any Objections and materials received beyond the stipulated time
will not be considered by the Board.
TN TRB PG Assistants / Physical Education Directors Answer
Key 2019: Click Here