CMFRI Recruitment 2019 - CMFRI invites applications for recruitment of 01 Young Professional I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cmfri.org.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CMFRI
Recruitment 2018 01 Young Professional I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Trivandrum
(Kerala)
Latest CMFRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CMFRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional I
|
01
|
Total
|
01
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CMFRI Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
Qualification
|
Bachelor Degree in Fishery Science/ Agriculture/ Aquaculture/Economics/
Statistics
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
Minimum 21 and maximum 45 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CMFRI
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional I
|
Rs. 15,000
|
Selection Procedure for CMFRI:
Selection Procedure:
CMFRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CMFRI Young Professional I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CMFRI Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cmfri.org.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
ICAR-
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, P.B No. 1603, Ernakulam North
P.O., Kochi, (Room No.412, 4th Floor)
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
15 Oct 2019 10:00 AM
|
CMFRI Young
Professional I Official Notification & Application Link:
CMFRI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CMFRI Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-