CMET Recruitment 2019 - CMET invites applications for recruitment of 02 Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Associate-I, Project Assistant Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cmet.gov.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CMET
Recruitment 2018 02 JRF/ PA I & PA Posts:
Organization
Name: Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
Total No of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Thrissur
Latest CMET Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CMET
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Associate-I
|
01
|
2.
|
Project Assistant
|
01
|
Total
|
02
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CMET Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Associate-I
|
First Class/60% marks in M.Sc Chemistry/ Materials Science.
|
2.
|
Project Assistant
|
First Class/60% marks in Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
|
Age Limit: (As on 30.09.2019)
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
28 Years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CMET
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Project Associate-I
|
Rs. 31,000 per
month plus HRA.
|
2.
|
Project Assistant
|
Rs. 20,000 per
month (consolidated)
|
Selection Procedure for CMET:
Selection Procedure:
CMET may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CMET JRF/ PA I & PA Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CMET Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cmet.gov.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
Centre for
Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), Shornur Road, Athani-P.O.,
Thrissur-680 581
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
26 Oct 2019
|
CMET JRF/ PA I
& PA Official Notification & Application Link:
CMET Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CMET Official Notification
PDF
|
Related Post:-