TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I Admit Card 2019 Download. TRB Admit card/Hall Ticket/Call Later can download at www.trb.tn.nic.in Website. Teachers Recruitment Board have released soon the Hall Ticket for the recruitment of TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce, Political Science, Physical Education, Micro Biology Examination which will be held on 27.09.2019 to 29.09.2019. Applied candidates who are waiting for the admit card of TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I exam can download the hall ticket now. In this page, explains how to download the admit card for TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I examination in step by step process.
TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical
Education Directors Grade-I Hall Ticket 2019:
The
TRB is scheduled to conduct Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education
Directors Grade-I written exam on Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education
Directors Grade-I. A huge number of candidates who are looking for the jobs
applied for the TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors
Grade-I Recruitment. All the candidates who had applied are searching for the TRB
Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I admit card as
it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details regarding
exam venue, roll number etc. Candidates who had applied can TRB download Post
Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I hall ticket from the
direct link provided below. Candidates are required to download TRB Hall ticket
before 7 to 10 days Prior to Exam Date.
TRB Post Graduate
Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I Exam 2019 Quick Summary
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Teachers Recruitment
Board
|
Official Website:
|
www.trb.tn.nic.in
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
Updated
|
No of Posts:
|
2144 Posts
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Tamil, English,
Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, Geography,
Economics, Commerce, Political Science, Physical Education, Micro Biology
Posts
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Online Exam, Certificate
Verification
|
Exam Date:
|
27.09.2019 to
29.09.2019
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Steps to
download TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade-I
admit Cards 2019
1.
Open the official website www.trb.tn.nic.in
2.
Click on the ‘TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors
Grade-I Call Letter 2019’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
TRB PG Assistants / Physical
Education Directors Admit
Card 2019 Link: Click Here
TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical
Education Directors Grade-I Exam Date:
Teachers
Recruitment Board is a recruiting body, having the main role of holding
recruitment examinations every year. TRB has announced to download the Hall
ticket/ Admit Card for Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors
Grade-I Exam. TRB Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors
Grade-I Examination which will be held on 27.09.2019 to 29.09.2019, TRB Post Graduate Assistants /
Physical Education Directors Grade-I Hall Ticket 2019 will be distributed only
to the candidates, who had previously updated their personal and professional
details in TRB website