NRCB Recruitment 2019 - NRCB invites applications for recruitment of 03 Junior Research Fellow, Young Professional - I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.nrcb.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NRCB
Recruitment 2018 03 JRF, YP I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Research Centre for Banana
Total No of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Tiruchirapalli
Tamil Nadu
Latest NRCB Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NRCB
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Project
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
“Invitro Mass Propagation of high-value hill area banana”
|
Junior Research Fellow
|
01
|
Institute project
|
Young Professional -
|
01
|
ICAR - All India Co-ordinated project on Fruits (Banana)”
|
Young Professional - I
|
01
|
Total
|
03
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NRCB Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Junior Research Fellow
|
First-class in M.Sc. or Ph.D. (Agriculture / Horticulture) or M.Tech.
(Biotechnology) and allied subjects or M.Sc. (Life Sciences) with NET or
Ph.D. (Life Sciences)
|
2.
|
Young Professional - I
|
First class in B.Sc. (Hotel Management / Home Science / Food
Technology) or equivalent degree
|
3.
|
Young Professional - I
|
First class in B.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture and related Sciences)
|
Age Limit: (As on)
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Junior Research Fellow
|
35 years for men and 40 years for women
|
2.
|
Young Professional - I
|
35 years for men and 40 years for women
|
3.
|
Young Professional - I
|
21 years to 45 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NRCB
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Junior Research Fellow
|
Rs. 25,000 + 20%
HRA per month Rs. 12,000 + 20 % HRA (First class in M.Sc. (Life Science))
|
2.
|
Young Professional - I
|
Rs. 15,000
(consolidated) per month
|
3.
|
Young Professional - I
|
Rs. 15,000
(consolidated) per month
|
Selection Procedure for NRCB:
Selection Procedure:
NRCB may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NRCB JRF, YP I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NRCB Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.nrcb.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
ICAR -
National Research Centre For Banana, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
16 Sep 2019 2019 from 11:00 AM
|
NRCB JRF, YP I
Official Notification & Application Link:
NRCB Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NRCB Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-