IIG Recruitment 2019 - IIG invites applications for recruitment of 11 Technical Officer I, Senior Technical Assistant, Superintendent, Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.iigm.res.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 31.10.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IIG
Recruitment 2018 11 Technical Officer I, Senior Technical Assistant Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Institute of Geomagnetism
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 11
Job Location: Mumbai
(Maharashtra)
Latest IIG Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IIG
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
01
|
Technical Officer I
|
01
|
02
|
Technical Officer I
|
01
|
03
|
Technical Officer I
|
01
|
04
|
Technical Officer I
|
01
|
05
|
Technical Officer I
|
01
|
06
|
Senior Technical Assistant
|
01
|
07
|
Senior Technical Assistant
|
01
|
08
|
Superintendent
|
01
|
09
|
Assistant
|
01
|
10
|
Upper Division Clerk
|
01
|
11.
|
Lower Division Clerk
|
01
|
Total
|
11
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IIG Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
01
|
Technical Officer I
|
(i) First or High second class Master’s degree in Mathematics / Applied
Mathematics (ii) 2 years experience of working in the relevant field in a
reputed Research Laboratory / Institute / University
|
02
|
Technical Officer I
|
(i) First or high second class Master’s degree in Physics (ii) 2 years
experience of working in the relevant field in a reputed Research Laboratory
/ Institute / University
|
03
|
Technical Officer I
|
(i) First or high second class Master’s degree in Geophysics (ii) 2
years experience of working in the relevant field in a reputed Research
Laboratory / Institute / University
|
04
|
Technical Officer I
|
(i) First or high second class Master’s degree in Geophysics (ii) 2
years experience of working in the relevant field in a reputed Research
Laboratory / Institute / University
|
05
|
Technical Officer I
|
(i) First or high second class Master’s degree in Geophysics (ii) 2 years
experience of working in the relevant field in a reputed Research Laboratory
/ Institute / University
|
06
|
Senior Technical Assistant
|
B.E. / M.E. in Computer Engineering Desirable : 2 years experience of
working in a reputed Research Laboratory/Institute/University with
(i) Good practical knowledge in Computer Programming (ii) Working
knowledge of Web Technology/Web development tool, skill on ASP/VB Script
(iii) Preference would be given to candidates having prior relevant
experience in Linux System administration
|
07
|
Senior Technical Assistant
|
First or high second class Master's degree in Physics 2 years
experience of working in observation and analysis of Atmosphere-Ionosphere
system in a reputed Research Laboratory / Institute / University
|
08
|
Superintendent
|
Bachelors Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with 5 years experience
in the lower grade or equivalent in similar capacity in administration and
related work in a Govt. / Semi Govt./ Public Sector undertaking / Private
Sector of repute
|
09
|
Assistant
|
Bachelors Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce with 3 years experience
as UDC or equivalent post in a Govt. / Semi Govt. / Public Sector
undertaking/ Private Sector of repute.
|
10
|
Upper Division Clerk
|
Bachelors Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce
(i) 2 years experience in administration and related work in a Govt. /
Semi Govt. / Public Sector undertaking / Private Sector of repute
|
11
|
Lower Division Clerk
|
Matriculation or equivalent qualification. Knowledge of computer
operation and a minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English/Hindi. Typing
test will be conducted on computer
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
01
|
Technical Officer I
|
30 Years (EWS)
|
02
|
Technical Officer I
|
30 Years (EWS)
|
03
|
Technical Officer I
|
30 Years (EWS)
|
04
|
Technical Officer I
|
30 Years (EWS)
|
05
|
Technical Officer I
|
30 Years (EWS)
|
06
|
Senior Technical Assistant
|
33 Years
|
07
|
Senior Technical Assistant
|
30 Years (EWS)
|
08
|
Superintendent
|
38 Years
|
09
|
Assistant
|
35 Years
|
10
|
Upper Division Clerk
|
27 Years (UR)
|
11.
|
Lower Division Clerk
|
27 Years (UR)
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IIG
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Selection Procedure for IIG:
Selection Procedure:
IIG may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Written Test
|
2.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for IIG Technical Officer I, Senior Technical Assistant Post:
The
candidates may apply on the form downloadable from the website www.iigm.res.in
together with the requisite application fee of Rs. 300/- by crossed demand
draft. The prescribed application form can also be obtained from the office of
the Registrar, IIG, by paying an application fee of Rs. 300/- by crossed demand
draft in favour of Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, New Panvel, either in
person between 10:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. on working days (Monday to Friday).
However, no application fee for SC/ST, PWD & Women candidates. Filled in
applications should reach the office of the Registrar, IIG, on or before
31.10.2019.
Important
Dates for IIG Technical Officer I, Senior Technical Assistant Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
25.09.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
31.10.2019
|
IIG Technical
Officer I, Senior Technical Assistant Official Notification & Application
Link:
IIG Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IIG Official
Notification PDF
|
|
IIG Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-