IHBT Recruitment 2019 - IHBT invites applications for recruitment of 17 Project Assistant Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.ihbt.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IHBT Recruitment
2018 17 Project Assistant Posts:
Organization
Name: Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 17
Job Location: Palampur
Himachal Pradesh
Latest IHBT Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IHBT
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Assistant
|
17
|
Total
|
17
|
|
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
|
"CSIR
Aroma Mission" (HCP-0007)
|
|||
01
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
01
|
|
"Technological
convergence for sustainable production and utilization of seaweeds"
(HCP-0024)
|
|||
02
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
03
|
|
"CSIR
Phytopharmaceutical Mission Project" (HCP-0010)
|
|||
03
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
|
"CSIR
Phytopharmaceutical Mission Project" (HCP-0010)
|
|||
04
|
Project Assistant Level -II
|
01
|
|
"Non-invasive
technology for production of naphthoquinone pigments from Amebia Species on
sustainable basis" (MLP-0144)
|
|||
05
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
|
"Development of
self-propelled specialty harvester for leafy xrop with a minimum field
capacity of a 4 acre/day"
|
|||
06
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
01
|
|
"Characterization
and development of agro and process technology for low calorie natural
sweetener" (MLP-0147)
|
|||
07
|
Project Assistant I Level - II
|
01
|
|
"Development of
Machines of tea harvesting and mechanization of cultural operation"
(GAP-0198)
|
|||
08
|
Project Assistant
|
01
|
|
Development of
Machines of tea harvesting and mechanization of cultural operation
|
|||
09
|
Project Assistant
|
01
|
|
"CSIR
Phytopharmaceutical Mission Project" (HCP-001 O)
|
|||
10
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
|
"Conservation and
sustainable resource generation of high altitude bioresources at CSIR-Centre
for High Altitude Biology" (MLP-0145)
|
|||
11
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
|
"Characterization
and development of agro and process technology for low calorie natural
Sweetener" (MLP-0147)
|
|||
12
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
02
|
|
"CSIR
Phytopharmaceutical Mission Project" (HCP-0010)
|
|||
13
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
01
|
|
"CSIR Aroma
Mission" (HCP-0007)
|
|||
14
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
|
Total
|
17
|
||
Eligibility
Criteria for IHBT Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
01
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
M.sc. Biotechnology / Biochemistry /Microbiology with minimum 55%
marks.
|
02
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
M.Sc. in any branch of Agriculture /Horticulture / Forestry / Botany /
Environmental Microbiology / Plant Physiology with minimum 55% marks
|
03
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
Master Degree in any branch of Life Science
|
04
|
Project Assistant Level -II
|
M. Sc. Agriculture / Life Science with minimum 55% marks
|
05
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
Master Degree in Biotechnology I Life Science with 55% marks
|
06
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
M. Sc. Agriculture / Botany / Plant Physiology with minimum 55% marks.
|
07
|
Project Assistant I Level - II
|
M. Sc. Agriculture / Botany / Plant Physiology with minimum 55% marks.
|
08
|
Project Assistant
|
M. Sc. Agriculture / Botany / Plant Physiology with minimum 55% marks.
|
09
|
Project Assistant
|
M. Sc. Agriculture / Botany / Plant Physiology with minimum 55% marks.
|
10
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
Bachelor Degree in Life Science /Agriculture Sciences with minimum 55%
marks.
|
11
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
B.Sc. in Medical Stream /Biotechnology /Forestry with minimum 55%
marks.
|
12
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
B.Sc. in Agriculture / Horticulture / Life Science/ Medical Stream with
minimum 55% marks
|
13
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
B.Sc. in Agriculture / Horticulture / Life Science/ Medical Stream with
minimum 55% marks
|
14
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
B.Sc. in Medical Stream with minimum 55% marks
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
01
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
30 years as on 27-09-2019
|
02
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
30 years as on 27-09-2019
|
03
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
30 years as on 27-09-2019
|
04
|
Project Assistant Level -II
|
30 years as on 27-09-2019
|
05
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
30 years as on 27-09-2019
|
06
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
30 years as on 27-09-2019
|
07
|
Project Assistant I Level - II
|
30 years as on 27-09-2019
|
08
|
Project Assistant
|
30 years as on 27-09-2019
|
09
|
Project Assistant
|
30 years as on 27-09-2019
|
10
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
28 years as on 30-09-2019
|
11
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
28 years as on 30-09-2019
|
12
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
28 years as on 30-09-2019
|
13
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
28 years as on 30-09-2019
|
14
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
28 years as on 30-09-2019
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IHBT
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
01
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
Rs. 25000 PM
|
02
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
Rs. 25000 PM
|
03
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
Rs. 25000 PM
|
04
|
Project Assistant Level -II
|
Rs. 25000 PM
|
05
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
Rs. 25000 PM
|
06
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
Rs. 25000 PM
|
07
|
Project Assistant I Level - II
|
Rs. 25000 PM
|
08
|
Project Assistant
|
Rs. 25000 PM
|
09
|
Project Assistant
|
Rs. 25000 PM
|
10
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
Rs. 15,000 p.m
|
11
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
Rs. 15,000 p.m
|
12
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
Rs. 15,000 p.m
|
13
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
Rs. 15,000 p.m
|
14
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
Rs. 15,000 p.m
|
Selection Procedure for IHBT:
Selection Procedure:
IHBT may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for IHBT Project Assistant Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read IHBT Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.ihbt.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
CSIR-IHBT,
Palampur (H.P)
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
27th & 30th Sep 2019 09:00 AM
|
IHBT Project
Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
IHBT Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IHBT Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-