IBPS CRP RRBs VIII Officer Scale-1 Result 2019 announced at www.ibps.in website. IBPS CRP RRBs VIII Result, Cut Off, Merit List, & Interview Date 2019 Released Official Website at www.ibps.in. IBPS CRP RRBs VIII Group “A” Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Result 2019: Hello Aspirants!!! Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducted examination for recruit of Group “A” Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Posts in various centers throughout India. Now all the candidates are eagerly waiting for IBPS CRP RRBs VIII Results 2019. For that reason here we are with you to give the complete information about IBPS CRP RRBs VIII results 2019.
IBPS CRP
RRBs VIII Officer Scale-1 Exam Results 2019:
Institute
of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS CRP RRBs VIII) has announced exam results
for Group “A” Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B”-Office Assistant
(Multipurpose) Posts. Written Examination was held on Aug/Sept 2019. Interview/Document
verification, Medical Examination & Other Tests was held from Aug/Sept 2019.
Appeared candidates can check their result at below link…
IBPS CRP RRBs VIII
Exam 2019 Quick Summary
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Institute of Banking
Personnel Selection
|
Official Website:
|
www.ibps.in
|
Result Published Date:
|
16.09.2019
|
No of Posts:
|
7401 Posts
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Officers (Scale- I, II
& III), Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Preliminary
Examination, Main Examination & Interview - Applicable only for post of
Officers (Scale I, II and III)
|
Exam Date:
|
Aug/Sept 2019
|
Result Status:
|
Updated
|
Steps to
download IBPS CRP RRBs VIII Officer Scale-1 Result 2019
1.
Candidates who want to download IBPS CRP RRBs VIII Result 2019 must visit the
official website www.ibps.in
2.
Find the IBPS CRP RRBs VIII Result 2019 Link
3.
Aspirants Use Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for
downloading the Result.
4.
Now your IBPS CRP RRBs VIII Result 2019 will be displayed.
5.
Download and Save your Result.
6.
Take Print out for Future Reference.
IBPS CRP RRBs VIII Officer Scale I Result 2019: Click Here
Merit List for IBPS CRP RRBs VIII Officer
Scale-1:
The
IBPS CRP RRBs VIII Recruitment 2019 has released its notification. So, a huge
number of applicants had applied for this post. Officers (Scale- I, II &
III), Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Result 2019 is provided only to aspirants
attended the exams. Based on the performance in the exams the candidates can
view Result.