GIC
Officer Scale I Admit Card 2019 Download. GIC Admit card/Hall Ticket/Call Later
can download at www.ibpsonline.ibps.in Website. General Insurance Corporation
of India have released the Hall Ticket for the recruitment of GIC Officer Scale
I Examination which will be held on Sept/Oct 2019. Applied candidates who are waiting for the admit
card of GIC Officer Scale I exam can download the hall ticket now. In this
page, explains how to download the admit card for GIC Officer Scale I
examination in step by step process.
Advertisements
GIC Officer Scale I Hall Ticket 2019:
The
GIC is scheduled to conduct Officer Scale I written exam on Officer Scale I. A
huge number of candidates who are looking for the jobs applied for the GIC Officer
Scale I Recruitment. All the candidates who had applied are searching for the GIC
Officer Scale I admit card as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam
and contains details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. Candidates who had
applied can GIC download Officer Scale I hall ticket from the direct link
provided below. Candidates are required to download GIC Hall ticket before 7 to
10 days Prior to Exam Date.
Advertisements
|
GIC Officer Scale I
Exam 2019 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
General Insurance
Corporation of India
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.ibpsonline.ibps.in
|
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
27.09.2019
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Officer Scale I
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
Sept/Oct 2019
|
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download GIC Officer
Scale I admit Cards 2019
1.
Open the official website www.ibpsonline.ibps.in
2.
Click on the ‘GIC Officer Scale I Call Letter 2019’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
GIC Officer Scale I Admit Card 2019 Link: Click Here
Advertisements
GIC Officer Scale I Exam Date:
General
Insurance Corporation of India is a recruiting body, having the main role of
holding recruitment examinations every year. GIC has announced to download the
Hall ticket/ Admit Card for Officer Scale I Exam. GIC Officer Scale I
Examination which will be held on Sept/Oct 2019, GIC Officer Scale I Hall Ticket 2019 will be distributed
only to the candidates, who had previously updated their personal and
professional details in GIC website.