CISH Recruitment 2019 - CISH invites applications for recruitment of 05 Young Professional–I, Young Professional–I, Young Professional–I, Para Apiarist, Field Assistant Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website http://www.cish.res.in/. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CISH
Recruitment 2018 05 Field Assistant Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Institute for Subtropical Horticulture, Malda
Total No of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Malda,
West Bengal
Latest CISH Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CISH
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional–I (1 no.) under Crop Life project
|
01 Post
|
2.
|
Young Professional–I (1 no.) under AICRP – Fruit project
|
01 Post
|
3.
|
Young Professional–I (1 no.) under Institute fund
|
01 Post
|
4.
|
Para Apiarist under ICAR-AICRP Project on Honey Bees & Pollinators
/ Integrated Bee Development Centre at CISH RRS, Mald
|
01 Post
|
5.
|
Field Assistant under See Hub Project on Pulses of CISH Krishi Vigyan
Kendra, Malda
|
01 Post
|
Total
|
05 Posts
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CISH Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Young Professional–I
|
Essential: B. Sc. (Agri.)/ B. Sc. (Life Science)/ B. Sc.
Desirable: Working knowledge of laboratory work and field trial &
Basic knowledge of computer application
|
2.
|
Young Professional–I
|
Essential: B. Sc. (Agri.)/ B. Sc. (Life Science)/ B. Sc.
Desirable: Working knowledge of laboratory work and field trial &
Basic knowledge of computer application
|
3.
|
Young Professional–I
|
Essential: B. Sc. (Agri.)/ B. Sc. (Life Science)/ B. Sc.
Desirable: Working knowledge of laboratory work and field trial &
Basic knowledge of computer application
|
4.
|
Para Apiarist
|
Essential: Matriculation Desirable: Experience in handling and
management of bee colonies
|
5.
|
Field Assistant
|
Eligibility: Graduate Desirable: Having experience in field work and
farmers mobilization
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
Min. 21 years & Max. 45 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CISH
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Emoluments:
|
1.
|
Young Professional–I
|
Rs. 15000.0 per month (consolidated)
|
2.
|
Young Professional–I
|
Rs. 15000.0 per month (consolidated)
|
3.
|
Young Professional–I
|
Rs. 15000.0 per month (consolidated)
|
4.
|
Para Apiarist
|
Rs. 10000.0 per month (consolidated)
|
5.
|
Field Assistant
|
Rs. 12000.0 per month (consolidated)
|
Selection Procedure for CISH:
Selection Procedure:
CISH may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CISH Field Assistant Post:
Candidates should bring his/her bio-data original certificates
supporting educational qualifications and experience. Photocopies of
certificates, a latest passport size photograph has to be submitted at the time
of interview.
Eligible candidates may appear in walk-in-interview for the
following posts at ICAR-CISH Regional Research Station, and CISH Krishi Vigyan
Kendra, Malda at Food Park, Malda- 732 103 on 16th September, 2019 (10:00 a.
m.)
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
16 Sep 2019 10:00 AM
|
CISH Field
Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
CISH Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CISH Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-