CIMFR Recruitment 2019 37 Project Assistant Posts

CIMFR Recruitment 2019 - CIMFR invites applications for recruitment of 37 Project Assistant Level-I, Project Assistant Level-II Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cimfr.nic.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.

CIMFR Recruitment 2018 37 Project Assistant Level-I, II Posts:
Organization Name: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research

Job Category: Central Govt Jobs

Total No of Vacancies: 37

Job Location: Maharashtra
Latest CIMFR Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CIMFR Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
Name of Post
No. of Post
1.
Project Assistant Level-I
23
2.
Project Assistant Level-II
14
Total
37

Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Vacancy 2019:
Educational Qualification:
Project No.
Name of the Post
No. of  Post
SSP-7977n9son981, Third Party Coal Quality Monitoring Projects at different loading and uploading site of Colllerles.
Project Assistant Level-I
Bachelor of Science with Chemistry
10
Bachelor of Science with Geology
08
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
05
MLP-95/2019-20:: "Application of Spectroradlometry for assessing the calorific value of different coals" SSP-7977n980n981, Third Party Coal Quality Monitoring Projects at different loading and uploading site of Collieries.
Project Assistant Level-II
Post Graduate Master Degree with Chemistry/Applied Chemistry
05
Post Graduate Master Degree with/ Geology/Applied Geology/Geo-Science
06
B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
02
B.E/B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics (EEE) only
01
Total
37
Age Limit:
SI No
Name of Post
Age Limit
1.
Project Assistant Level-I
30 years
2.
Project Assistant Level-II
30 years
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CIMFR official Notification 2019 for more reference

Salary Details:
SI No
Name of Post
Pay scale
1.
Project Assistant Level-I
Rs. 15000 PM
2.
Project Assistant Level-II
Rs. 25000 PM

Selection Procedure for CIMFR:
Selection Procedure:
CIMFR may follow the following process to select the candidates.
1.
Interview

How to apply or CIMFR Project Assistant Level-I, II Post:  
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CIMFR Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.cimfr.nic.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue: 
CSIR - Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Maharashtra

Important Dates to Remember: 
Date of Walk in Interview
30 Sep to 03 Oct 2019

CIMFR Project Assistant Level-I, II Official Notification & Application Link:
CIMFR Official Website Career Page
CIMFR Official Notification PDF
Related Post:-


Previous Post Next Post