CIMFR Recruitment 2019 04 Project Assistant Posts

CIMFR Recruitment 2019 - CIMFR invites applications for recruitment of 04 Project Assistant Level-II, Project Assistant Level- I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cimfr.nic.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.

CIMFR Recruitment 2018 04 Project Assistant Posts:
Organization Name: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research

Total No of Vacancies: 04

Job Location: Dhanbad Jharkhand
Latest CIMFR Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CIMFR Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
Name of Post
No. of Post
1.
Project Assistant Level-I
01
2.
Project Assistant Level-II
03
Total
04

Eligibility Criteria for CIMFR Vacancy 2019:
Educational Qualification:
SI No
Name of Post
Qualification
1.
Project Assistant Level-I
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks.
2.
Project Assistant Level-II
M.Sc Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry with a minimum of 55% marks.
B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation with a minimum of 55% marks.

Age Limit:
SI No
Name of Post
Age Limit
1.
Project Assistant Level-I
28 years
2.
Project Assistant Level-II
30 years
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CIMFR official Notification 2019 for more reference

Salary Details:
SI No
Name of Post
Pay scale
1.
Project Assistant Level-I
Rs. 15,000 Per month
2.
Project Assistant Level-II
Rs.25,000 Per month

Selection Procedure for CIMFR:
Selection Procedure:
CIMFR may follow the following process to select the candidates.
1.
Interview
How to apply for CIMFR Project Assistant Post:  
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CIMFR Job notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official website www.cimfr.nic.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue: 
CIMFR, Digwadih Campus, Post F.R.I Dhanbad

Important Dates to Remember: 
Date of Walk in Interview
25 Sep 2019 from 10:30 AM

CIMFR Project Assistant Official Notification & Application Link:
CIMFR Official Website Career Page
CIMFR Official Notification PDF
yyy
Related Post:-



Previous Post Next Post