CIFT Recruitment 2019 - CIFT invites applications for recruitment of 02 Young Professional-I, Young Professional-II Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cift.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CIFT
Recruitment 2018 02 YP I & YP II Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Institute of Fisheries Technology
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Kochi
Latest CIFT Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CIFT
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
01
|
2.
|
Young Professional-II
|
01
|
Total
|
02
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CIFT Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
BFSc, M.Sc. (Food Science and Technology)/ M.Sc. (Biochemistry)/ M.Sc.
(Chemistry and allied Chemistry related disciplines)
|
2.
|
Young Professional-II
|
MFSc (Fish Processing Technology, Post-Harvest Technology, Fish
Biochemistry and Physiology, Aquatic Environment Management/ M.Sc. (Food
Science and Technology)/ M.Sc. (Biochemistry)/ M.Sc. (Chemistry and allied
Chemistry related disciplines)
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
35 Years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CIFT
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Rs. 15,000 per
month
|
2.
|
Young Professional-II
|
Rs. 25,000 per
month
|
Selection Procedure for CIFT:
Selection Procedure:
CIFT may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CIFT YP I & YP II Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CIFT Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cift.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
Willingdon
Island Matsyapuri, Kochi, Kerala, India
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
23 Sep 2019 10:00 AM
|
CIFT YP I &
YP II Official Notification & Application Link:
CIFT Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CIFT Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-