NIEPMD Recruitment 2019 - NIEPMD invites applications for recruitment of 01 Audiologist Grade I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NIEPMD
Recruitment 2018 01 Audiologist Grade I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple
Disabilities
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Chennai
Tamil Nadu
Latest NIEPMD Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NIEPMD
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Audiologist Grade I
|
01
|
Total
|
01
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NIEPMD Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Audiologist Grade I
|
i. M.Sc. (Sp & Hg) /M.ASLP or its equivalent M.Sc. (Audiology).
ii. Two years of experience in
the related field.
iii. Valid RCI Registration
|
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Audiologist Grade I
|
Rs. 350/- per session.
|
Selection Procedure for NIEPMD:
Selection Procedure:
NIEPMD may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NIEPMD Audiologist Grade I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NIEPMD Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.niepmd.tn.nic.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address
& Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original
document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
NIEPMD,
DEPwD, MSJ&E, GOI, Muttukadu, Chennai-603 112
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
19 Aug 2019 11.00 AM (Room No. 68, Dept. of Speech and Hearing, 2nd
Floor)
|
NIEPMD Audiologist
Grade I Official Notification & Application Link:
NIEPMD Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NIEPMD Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-