IIHR Recruitment 2019 - IIHR invites applications for recruitment of 06 Young Professional-I, Skilled Assistant, Young Professional-II Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.iihr.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IIHR
Recruitment 2018 06 YP I, TA Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Institute of Horticultural Research
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 06
Job Location: Bangalore
Karnataka
Latest IIHR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IIHR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
“Standardization of
media, evaluation of plant species and nutrient module for vertical
landscapes using coir-based products”
|
||
01
|
Young Professional-I
|
01
|
02
|
Skilled Assistant
|
01
|
“MI Single Budget”
|
||
03
|
Young Professional-II
|
01
|
04
|
Young Professional-I
|
01
|
“Effect of Stanomyte (Liquid formulation) on mites in bhendi T.
Satenes &company limited, Coimbatore
|
||
05
|
Young Professional-I
|
01
|
"DUS watermelon
and muskmelon (565)”
|
||
06
|
Technical Assistant
|
01
|
Total
|
06
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IIHR Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
01
|
Young Professional-I
|
B.Sc. Horticulture/ B.Sc. (CBZ)
|
02
|
Skilled Assistant
|
SSLC pass Experience: 3 years experience in Floriculture
|
03
|
Young Professional-II
|
B. Sc. (Agriculture/ Sericulture)
|
04
|
Young Professional-I
|
B. Sc. Agriculture/ Horticulture Experience: Minimum 6 months working
experience in vegetable crops and computer applications
|
05
|
Young Professional-I
|
B. Sc. (Agriculture/ Sericulture) Experience: Knowledge in statistical
analysis and culturing of insects under laboratory conditions
|
07
|
Technical Assistant
|
B. Sc. Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Life Science
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
21 to 40 years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IIHR official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Rs. 15,000 PM
|
2.
|
Skilled Assistant
|
Rs. 11,000 PM
|
3.
|
Young Professional-II
|
Rs. 25,000 PM
|
Selection Procedure for IIHR:
Selection Procedure:
IIHR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for IIHR YP I, TA Post:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed
format (attached below) to concerned PS/ PI/Co-PI, Indian Institute of
Horticultural Research, Hessaraghatta Lake Post, Bengaluru-560 089 on or before
11 Sep 2019, Along with copies of all the educational/ technical qualifications,
Certificates/ Date of Birth/ Caste Certificate/experience Certificate in
original and two recent passport size photographs
Walk in Venue:
|
IIHR,
Hesaraghatta Lake Post, Bangalore- 560089
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
25 Sep 2019
|
IIHR YP I, TA
Official Notification & Application Link:
IIHR Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IIHR Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-