TNPSC
CCSE-I (Group-I Services) Admit Card 2019 Download. TNPSC Admit card/Hall Ticket/Call
Later can download at www.apply.tnpscexams.in Website. Tamil Nadu Public
Service Commission have released the Hall Ticket for the recruitment of TNPSC CCSE-I
(Group-I Services) Examination which will be held on 12, 13 & 14-07-2019. Applied candidates
who are waiting for the admit card of TNPSC CCSE-I (Group-I Services) exam can
download the hall ticket now. In this page, explains how to download the admit
card for TNPSC CCSE-I (Group-I Services) examination in step by step process.
Advertisements
TNPSC CCSE-I (Group-I Services) Hall Ticket 2019:
The
TNPSC is scheduled to conduct CCSE-I (Group-I Services) written exam on CCSE-I
(Group-I Services). A huge number of candidates who are looking for the jobs
applied for the TNPSC CCSE-I (Group-I Services) Recruitment. All the candidates
who had applied are searching for the TNPSC CCSE-I (Group-I Services) admit
card as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details
regarding exam venue, roll number etc. Candidates who had applied can TNPSC
download CCSE-I (Group-I Services) hall ticket from the direct link provided below.
Candidates are required to download TNPSC Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior
to Exam Date.
Advertisements
TNPSC CCSE-I
(Group-I Services) Exam 2019 Quick Summary
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Tamil Nadu Public
Service Commission
|
Official Website:
|
www.apply.tnpscexams.in
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
02.07.2019
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
Name of the Posts:
|
CCSE-I (Group-I
Services) Posts
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Prelims Exam, Main Exam, Interview
|
Exam Date:
|
12, 13 &
14-07-2019
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download TNPSC
CCSE-I (Group-I Services) admit Cards 2019
1.
Open the official website www.apply.tnpscexams.in
2.
Click on the ‘TNPSC CCSE-I (Group-I Services) Call Letter 2019’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
TNPSC CCSE-I (Group-I Services) Admit Card 2019 Link: Click Here
Advertisements
TNPSC CCSE-I (Group-I Services) Exam Date:
Tamil
Nadu Public Service Commission is a recruiting body, having the main role of
holding recruitment examinations every year. TNPSC has announced to download
the Hall ticket/ Admit Card for CCSE-I (Group-I Services) Exam. TNPSC CCSE-I
(Group-I Services) Examination which will be held on 12, 13 & 14-07-2019, TNPSC CCSE-I
(Group-I Services) Hall Ticket 2019 will be distributed only to the candidates,
who had previously updated their personal and professional details in TNPSC
website.