NRCB Recruitment 2019 - NRCB invites applications for recruitment of 05 Young Professional-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.nrcb.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NRCB
Recruitment 2018 05 Young Professional-I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli
Total No of Vacancies: 05
Job Location: Tiruchirapalli
Tamil Nadu
Latest NRCB Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NRCB
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
05
|
Total
|
05
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NRCB Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
First class in B.Sc. or M.Sc. (Zoology / Life Science)
|
First class in B.Sc. (Life Science / Agriculture / Biotechnology /
Microbiology)
|
||
First class in B.Sc. (Agriculture / Plant Science / Life Science /
Microbiology)
|
||
First class in B.Sc. (Biotechnology)
|
||
First class in B.Sc. (Botany)
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
Be between 21 Years to 45 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NRCB
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Rs. 15,000 per
month
|
Selection Procedure for NRCB:
Selection Procedure:
NRCB may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NRCB Young Professional-I Post:
Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should neatly type the
application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12
SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational
qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of attending the
Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates should also be brought for
verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates already working
should produce “No Objection Certificate” in case he / she is employed
elsewhere.
Walk in Venue:
|
NRCB -
National Research Centre for Banana, Tiruchirapalli
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
02 Aug 2019 11:00 AM
|
NRCB Young
Professional-I Official Notification & Application Link:
NRCB Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NRCB Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-