NPCIL Recruitment 2019 - NPCIL invites Online applications for recruitment of 43 Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant)(Category-I), Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant)(Category-I) for Health Physics Unit Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website https://npcilcareers.co.in/ from July 13, 2019 (09:00 Hrs). to Aug 3, 2019 (17:00 Hrs).. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NPCIL
Recruitment 2018 43 Stipendiary Trainee Posts:
Organization
Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 43
Job Location: Tarapur,
Maharashtra
Latest NPCIL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NPCIL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
I.1
Post and No. of Vacancies for TAPS - 1 & 2
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant)(Category-I) for Mechanical
Engg.
|
03
|
|
1.
|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant)(Category-I) for Electrical
Engg.
|
02
|
2.
|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant)(Category-I) for Health
Physics Unit
|
01
|
Total
|
06 Posts
|
|
I.2
Post and No. of Vacancies for TAPS - 3 & 4
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant) (Category-I) for Mechanical
Engg.
|
09
|
2.
|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant)(Category-I) for Electrical
Engg.
|
04
|
3.
|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant)(Category-I) for Electronics
Engg.
|
05
|
4.
|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant)(Category-I) for Chemical
Engg.
|
10
|
5.
|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant)(Category-I) for Chemistry
|
06
|
6.
|
Scientific Assistant/B for Civil Engg.
|
03
|
Total
|
37 Posts
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NPCIL Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
I.1
Post and No. of Vacancies for TAPS - 1 & 2
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) Diploma
Holders in Engineering
|
a. Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical, Electrical,
Chemical or Electronics Engineering recognized by the Government of India,
Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Diploma in Engineering should be
of three years duration after SSC/HSC
b. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at
HSC level examination
|
|
Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) Science
Graduate (for Health Physics Unit)
|
a. B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics as
principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/ Statistics/Electronics & Computer
Science as subsidiary OR with Chemistry as principal and
Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as
subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal
weightage. Mathematics at H.S.C. (10+2) level is essential. Candidates having
Mathematics as the principal subject at B. Sc. are not eligible.
b. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at
HSC level examination.
|
|
Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Category-I) Science
Graduate (Chemistry)
|
a. B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B. Sc. Shall be with Chemistry as
principal and Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/ Electronics & Computer
Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects
with equal weightage . Mathematics at H.S.C. (10+2) level is essential.
Candidates having Mathematics as the principal subject at B. Sc. are not
eligible.
b. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at
HSC level examination.
|
|
Scientific Assistant/B (Diploma in Civil Engineering)
|
a. Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Civil Engineering recognized
by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development. The
Diploma in Engineering should be of three years duration after SSC/HSC.
b. Should have had English as one of the subjects either at SSC or at
HSC level examination.
|
Age Limit: (As on 03.08.2019)
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant)(Category-I)
|
18 - 25 Years
|
2.
|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant)(Category-I) for Health Physics
Unit
|
18 - 25 Years
|
3.
|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant) (Category-I)
|
18 - 25 Years
|
4.
|
Scientific Assistant/B
|
18 - 30 Years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NPCIL official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant)(Category-I)
|
1st Year Rs. 16000/-
2nd year Rs. 18000/-
|
2.
|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant)(Category-I) for Health Physics
Unit
|
|
3.
|
Stipendiary Trainee (Scientific Assistant) (Category-I)
|
|
4.
|
Scientific Assistant/B
|
Stipendiary Trainees
(Category-I) - On successful completion of training, the candidates may be
absorbed as Scientific Assistant/B at minimum pay of Rs. 35,400/- in Level-6 of
revised pay structure, (Pay Matrix) under CCS (RP) Rules, 2016. Additional increments
may be granted to the candidates depending upon the percentage of marks
obtained during the training.
Selection Procedure for NPCIL:
Selection Procedure:
NPCIL may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Written Exam
|
2.
|
Skill Test & Interview
|
NPCIL Stipendiary
Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
|
|
How to apply
for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website https://npcilcareers.co.in/
from July 13, 2019 (09:00 Hrs). to Aug 3, 2019 (17:00 Hrs).. Before applying,
Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per
published in the online advertisement.
Important
Dates for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
July 13, 2019 (09:00 Hrs).
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
Aug 3, 2019 (17:00 Hrs).
|
Date of
Examination
|
Aug/Sept 2019
|
NPCIL Stipendiary
Trainee Official Notification & Application Link:
NPCIL Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NPCIL Official
Notification PDF
|
|
NPCIL Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-