NFL Recruitment 2019 - NFL invites Online applications for recruitment of 30 Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Turner, Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Fitter, Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Welder, Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Diesel Mechanic, Attendant Gr.I (Mech)-Auto Electrician, Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Machine Tool Mechanic Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.nationalfertilizers.com from 09.07.2019 to 08.08.2019. Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
NFL
Recruitment 2018 30 Worker (ITI Holder) Posts:
Organization
Name: National Fertilizers Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 30
Job Location: Noida
Uttar Pradesh
Latest NFL Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NFL
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
01
|
Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Turner
|
02
|
Attendant Gr.I (MECH)- Machinist
|
03
|
Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Fitter
|
04
|
Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Welder
|
05
|
Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Diesel Mechanic
|
06
|
Attendant Gr.I (Mech)-Auto Electrician
|
07
|
Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Machine Tool Mechanic
|
08
|
Attendant Gr.I (Mech)- Loco Mechanic
|
Post
Details
BATHINDA UNIT (PUNJAB)
|
|
Attendant Gr.I(Mech)
|
08
|
PANIPAT UNIT (HARYANA)
|
|
Attendant Gr.I (MECH)
|
10
|
VIJAIPUR UNIT (MADHYA
PRADESH)
|
|
Attendant Gr.I (MECH)
|
12
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NFL Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
01
|
Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Turner
|
Matric + ITI (Turner)
|
02
|
Attendant Gr.I (MECH)- Machinist
|
Matric + ITI (Mechanist)
|
03
|
Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Fitter
|
Matric + ITI (Fitter)
|
04
|
Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Welder
|
Matric + ITI (Welder)
|
05
|
Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Diesel Mechanic
|
Matric + ITI (Diesel Mechanic)
|
06
|
Attendant Gr.I (Mech)-Auto Electrician
|
Matric + ITI (Auto Electrician)
|
07
|
Attendant Gr.I (Mech) - Machine Tool Mechanic
|
Matric + ITI (Machine Tool Mechanic)
|
08
|
Attendant Gr.I (Mech)- Loco Mechanic
|
Matric + ITI (Loco Mechanic)
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
18-30 years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NFL official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
Rs. 21500-
52000/-
Selection Procedure for NFL:
Selection Procedure:
NFL may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
Name of the Community
|
Fee Details
|
Gen/ OBC
|
Rs.200/-
|
ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD
|
Nil
|
Note: Pay the
Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
|
|
How to apply
online for NFL Worker (ITI Holder) Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.nationalfertilizers.com
from 09.07.2019 to 08.08.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for NFL Worker (ITI Holder) Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
09.07.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
08.08.2019
|
Last Date
for Payment of Application Fees
|
08.08.2019
|
NFL Worker
(ITI Holder) Official Notification & Application Link:
NFL Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NFL Official
Notification PDF
|
|
NFL Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-