NCSCM Recruitment 2019 - NCSCM invites applications for recruitment of 33 Project Scientist I, Project Scientist II, Project Associate III, Finance Assistant V, Administrative Assistant I, Technical Assistant V, Technical Assistant III Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.ncscm.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NCSCM
Recruitment 2018 33 Project Scientist, Project Associate Posts:
Organization
Name: National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 33
Job Location: Chennai
(Tamil Nadu)
Latest NCSCM Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NCSCM
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Post Code
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1901001
|
Project Scientist I
|
02
|
1901002
|
Project Associate III
|
05
|
1901003
|
Project Associate III
|
01
|
1901004
|
Project Associate II
|
02
|
1901005
|
Project Scientist I
|
01
|
1901006
|
Project Scientist I
|
02
|
1901007
|
Project Associate III
|
01
|
1901008
|
Project Associate I
|
01
|
1805009
|
Project Associate I
|
01
|
1901009
|
Research Assistant
|
01
|
1901010
|
Project Associate II
|
01
|
1901011
|
Project Associate II
|
01
|
1805001
|
Project Associate II
|
01
|
1901012
|
Project Associate I
|
02
|
1901013
|
Research Assistant
|
01
|
1901014
|
Project Associate I
|
01
|
1901015
|
Finance Assistant V
|
01
|
1901016
|
Administrative Assistant I
|
01
|
1901017
|
Technical Engineer III
|
01
|
1901018
|
Technical Engineer I
|
01
|
1805013
|
Technical Assistant V
|
01
|
1901019
|
Technical Assistant III
|
01
|
1901020
|
Technical Assistant I
|
02
|
1901021
|
Technical Assistant I
|
02
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NCSCM Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1901001
|
Project Scientist I
|
(i) First class Post graduate degree with specialisation in Remote
Sensing with minimum 4 years experience in GIS, Remote Sensing and well
versed CZMP preparation/satellite image processing (or) (ii) First class
graduate degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 5 years experience in
GIS with knowledge in CZMP preparation
|
1901002
|
Project Associate III
|
(i) First class Post Graduate degree with specialisation in Remote
Sensing/GIS with minimum 3 years of experience (or) (ii) First class Graduate
degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 4 years of experience
|
1901003
|
Project Associate III
|
(i) First class Post Graduate degree with specialisation in Remote
Sensing/GIS with minimum 3 years of experience (or) (ii) First class Graduate
degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 4 years of experience
|
1901004
|
Project Associate II
|
First class post graduate degree with specialisation in Geoinformatics
/ Geoscience /Marine Geology/ Environmental science / Geology / Geography /
Remote sensing / GIS with minimum 2 years working experience relevant to the
nature of the work
|
1901005
|
Project Scientist I
|
(i) First class Post graduate degree with specialisation in Natural
Sciences with minimum of 4 years of experience relevant to the nature of work
(or) (ii) First class Graduate degree in Engineering/ Technology with minimum
of 5 years of experience relevant to the nature of work.
|
1901006
|
Project Scientist I
|
(i) First class Post graduate degree with specialisation in Natural
Sciences with minimum of 4 years of experience relevant to the nature of work
(or) (ii) First class Graduate degree in Engineering/ Technology with minimum
of 5 years of experience relevant to the nature of work
|
1901007
|
Project Associate III
|
First Class Post graduate degree with specialisation in Remote Sensing
with minimum 3 years experience relevant to the nature of work
|
1901008
|
Project Associate I
|
(i) First class Post Graduate degree with specialisation in Natural
Science/ Remote Sensing/GIS with minimum 1 year experience relevant to the
nature of work (or) (ii) First class Graduate degree in
Engineering/Technology with minimum 2 years of experience relevant to the
nature of work
|
1805009
|
Project Associate I
|
(i) First class Post Graduate degree with specialisation in
Statistics/Biostatistics/ Business analytics with minimum 1 year of
experience in the areas relevant to biostatistics/socio-economic data
processing/analysis
|
1901009
|
Research Assistant
|
(i) First Class Post graduate degree with specialisation in
Statistics/Biostatistics (or) (ii) First class Graduate degree in
Engineering/ Technology with minimum of 1 year experience relevant to the
nature of work
|
1901010
|
Project Associate II
|
First Class Post graduate degree with specialisation in Marine
Biology/equivalent with minimum 2 years experience relevant to the nature of
work
|
1901011
|
Project Associate II
|
First Class Post graduate degree with specialisation in Marine
Biology/equivalent with minimum 2 years experience relevant to the nature of
work
|
1805001
|
Project Associate II
|
(i) First class Post graduate degree with specialisation in Planning
with 2 years experience relevant to the nature of work (or) (ii) First class
Graduate degree in Planning with 3 years of experience relevant to the nature
of work
|
1901012
|
Project Associate I
|
First Class in Post graduate Degree with specialisation in Mathematics
with minimum 1 year experience relevant to the nature of work
|
1901013
|
Research Assistant
|
First Class Post Graduate degree with specialisation in Sociology /
equivalent
|
1901014
|
Project Associate I
|
First Class Post Graduate degree in Commerce / MBA (Finance) with
minimum 1 year experience relevant to the nature of work
|
1901015
|
Finance Assistant V
|
Graduate degree with minimum 4 years’ experience relevant to the nature
of work
|
1901016
|
Administrative Assistant I
|
Graduate degree
|
1901017
|
Technical Engineer III
|
(i) Graduate degree in Engineering / Technology or equivalent with
minimum 7 years’ experience relevant to the nature of work (or) (ii) Graduate
degree with minimum 8 years’ experience relevant to the nature of work (or)
(iii) Diploma in Engineering / Technology with minimum 10 years’ experience
relevant to the nature of work
|
1901018
|
Technical Engineer I
|
(i) Graduate degree in Engineering / Technology with minimum 4 years of
experience relevant to the nature of work (or) (ii) Graduate degree with
minimum 5 years of experience relevant to the nature of work (or) (iii)
Diploma in Engineering / Technology with minimum 7 years of experience
relevant to the nature of work
|
1805013
|
Technical Assistant V
|
(i) Graduate degree in Engineering / Technology with minimum 3 years of
experience relevant to the nature of work (or) (ii) Graduate degree with
minimum 4 years of experience relevant to the nature of work (or) (iii)
Diploma in Engineering / Technology with minimum 6 years of experience
relevant to the nature of work
|
1901019
|
Technical Assistant III
|
(i) Graduate degree in Engineering / Technology with minimum 1 year
experience relevant to the nature of work (or) (ii) Graduate degree with
minimum 2 years experience relevant to the nature of work
|
1901020
|
Technical Assistant I
|
(i) Graduate degree (or) (ii) Diploma in Engineering/ Technology with
minimum 1 year experience relevant to the nature of work.
|
1901021
|
Technical Assistant I
|
Graduate degree
|
Age Limit: (As on)
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1901001
|
Project Scientist I
|
50 yrs.
|
1901002
|
Project Associate III
|
45 yrs.
|
1901003
|
Project Associate III
|
45 yrs.
|
1901004
|
Project Associate II
|
45 yrs.
|
1901005
|
Project Scientist I
|
50 yrs.
|
1901006
|
Project Scientist I
|
50 yrs.
|
1901007
|
Project Associate III
|
45 yrs.
|
1901008
|
Project Associate I
|
45 yrs.
|
1805009
|
Project Associate I
|
45 yrs.
|
1901009
|
Research Assistant
|
40 yrs.
|
1901010
|
Project Associate II
|
45 yrs.
|
1901011
|
Project Associate II
|
45 yrs.
|
1805001
|
Project Associate II
|
45 yrs.
|
1901012
|
Project Associate I
|
45 yrs.
|
1901013
|
Research Assistant
|
40 yrs.
|
1901014
|
Project Associate I
|
45 yrs.
|
1901015
|
Finance Assistant V
|
45 yrs.
|
1901016
|
Administrative Assistant I
|
40 yrs.
|
1901017
|
Technical Engineer III
|
50 yrs.
|
1901018
|
Technical Engineer I
|
45 yrs.
|
1805013
|
Technical Assistant V
|
45 yrs.
|
1901019
|
Technical Assistant III
|
40 yrs.
|
1901020
|
Technical Assistant I
|
40 yrs.
|
1901021
|
Technical Assistant I
|
40 yrs.
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NCSCM
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1901001
|
Project Scientist I
|
Rs. 45000+HRA
|
1901002
|
Project Associate III
|
Rs. 35000+HRA
|
1901003
|
Project Associate III
|
Rs. 35000+HRA
|
1901004
|
Project Associate II
|
Rs. 29000 + HRA
|
1901005
|
Project Scientist I
|
Rs. 45000+HRA
|
1901006
|
Project Scientist I
|
Rs. 45000 + HRA
|
1901007
|
Project Associate III
|
Rs. 35000 + HRA
|
1901008
|
Project Associate I
|
Rs. 25000 + HRA
|
1805009
|
Project Associate I
|
Rs. 25000 + HRA
|
1901009
|
Research Assistant
|
Rs. 20000 + HRA
|
1901010
|
Project Associate II
|
Rs. 29000 + HRA
|
1901011
|
Project Associate II
|
Rs. 29000 + HRA
|
1805001
|
Project Associate II
|
Rs. 29000 + HRA
|
1901012
|
Project Associate I
|
Rs. 25000 + HRA
|
1901013
|
Research Assistant
|
Rs. 20000 + HRA
|
1901014
|
Project Associate I
|
Rs. 25000 + HRA
|
1901015
|
Finance Assistant V
|
Rs. 25000 + HRA
|
1901016
|
Administrative Assistant I
|
Rs. 16000 + HRA
|
1901017
|
Technical Engineer III
|
Rs. 45000 + HRA
|
1901018
|
Technical Engineer I
|
Rs. 29000+HRA
|
1805013
|
Technical Assistant V
|
Rs. 25000 + HRA
|
1901019
|
Technical Assistant III
|
Rs. 18000 + HRA
|
1901020
|
Technical Assistant I
|
Rs. 16000 + HRA
|
1901021
|
Technical Assistant I
|
Rs. 16000 + HRA
|
Selection Procedure for NCSCM:
Selection Procedure:
NCSCM may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NCSCM Project Scientist, Project Associate Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NCSCM Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.ncscm.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
National
Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management Anna University Campus Chennai -
6000
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
6th, 9th & 10 Aug 2019 09:00 AM
|
NCSCM Project
Scientist, Project Associate Official Notification & Application Link:
NCSCM Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NCSCM Official Notification
PDF
|
|
NCSCM Application Form
PDF
|
Related Post:-