IBPS
Officer Scale I Admit Card 2019 Download. IBPS Admit card/Hall Ticket/Call
Later can download at www.ibpsonline.ibps.in Website. Institute of Banking
Personnel Selection have released the
Hall Ticket for the recruitment of IBPS Officer Scale I Examination which will
be held on 30 &
31-07-2019. Applied candidates who are waiting for the admit card of IBPS
Officer Scale I exam can download the hall ticket now. In this page, explains
how to download the admit card for IBPS Officer Scale I examination in step by
step process.
Advertisements
IBPS Officer Scale I Hall Ticket 2019:
The
IBPS is scheduled to conduct Officer Scale I written exam on Officer Scale I. A
huge number of candidates who are looking for the jobs applied for the IBPS Officer
Scale I Recruitment. All the candidates who had applied are searching for the IBPS
Officer Scale I admit card as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam
and contains details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. Candidates who had
applied can IBPS download Officer Scale I hall ticket from the direct link
provided below. Candidates are required to download IBPS Hall ticket before 7
to 10 days Prior to Exam Date.
Advertisements
|
IBPS Officer Scale I
Exam 2019 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Institute of Banking
Personnel Selection
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.ibpsonline.ibps.in
|
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
20.07.2019
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Officer Scale I Posts
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
30 & 31-07-2019
|
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download IBPS Officer
Scale I admit Cards 2019
1.
Open the official website www.ibpsonline.ibps.in
2.
Click on the ‘IBPS Officer Scale I Call Letter 2019’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
IBPS Officer Scale I Admit Card 2019 Link: Click Here
Advertisements
IBPS Officer Scale I Exam Date:
Institute
of Banking Personnel Selection is a recruiting body, having the main role of
holding recruitment examinations every year. IBPS has announced to download the
Hall ticket/ Admit Card for Officer Scale I Exam. IBPS Officer Scale I
Examination which will be held on 30 & 31-07-2019, IBPS Officer Scale I Hall Ticket 2019 will
be distributed only to the candidates, who had previously updated their
personal and professional details in IBPS website.