CLRI Recruitment 2019 - CLRI invites applications for recruitment of 10 Research Associate I & Project Assistant III Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.clri.org. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CLRI
Recruitment 2018 10 Research Associate I & Project Assistant III Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Leather Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 10
Job Location: Chennai
(Tamil Nadu)
Latest CLRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CLRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Assistant – III (Siddha)
|
06
|
2.
|
Research Associate-I (Siddha)
|
04
|
Total
|
10
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CLRI Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Assistant – III (Siddha)
|
BSMS (Siddha) with a minimum of 55% marks
|
2.
|
Research Associate-I (Siddha)
|
MD (Siddha)
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
35 Years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CLRI
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Assistant – III (Siddha)
|
Rs. 28,000/-
|
2.
|
Research Associate-I (Siddha)
|
Rs. 36,000/-
|
Selection Procedure for CLRI:
Selection Procedure:
CLRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CLRI Research Associate I & Project Assistant III Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CLRI Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.clri.org. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address & Walk
in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
CSIR-Central
Leather Research Institute (CSIRCLRI), Sardar Patel Road, Adyar, Chennai –
600 020
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
30.07.2019 09:00 AM
|
CLRI Research
Associate I & Project Assistant III Official Notification & Application
Link:
CLRI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CLRI Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-