TRB
TN Computer Instructor Gr-I Admit Card 2019 Download. TRB TN Admit card/Hall
Ticket/Call Later can download at www.trbpgc.onlineregistrationform.org
Website. Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board have released the Hall Ticket for
the recruitment of TRB TN Computer Instructor Gr-I Examination which will be
held on 23-06-2019.
Applied candidates who are waiting for the admit card of TRB TN Computer
Instructor Gr-I exam can download the hall ticket now. In this page, explains
how to download the admit card for TRB TN Computer Instructor Gr-I examination
in step by step process.
Advertisements
TRB TN Computer Instructor Gr-I Hall Ticket 2019:
The
TRB TN is scheduled to conduct Computer Instructor Gr-I written exam on Computer
Instructor Gr-I. A huge number of candidates who are looking for the jobs
applied for the TRB TN Computer Instructor Gr-I Recruitment. All the candidates
who had applied are searching for the TRB TN Computer Instructor Gr-I admit
card as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and contains details
regarding exam venue, roll number etc. Candidates who had applied can TRB TN
download Computer Instructor Gr-I hall ticket from the direct link provided below.
Candidates are required to download TRB TN Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days
Prior to Exam Date.
Advertisements
|
TRB TN Computer
Instructor Gr-I Exam 2019 Quick Summary
|
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Tamilnadu Teachers
Recruitment Board
|
|
Official Website:
|
www.trbpgc.onlineregistrationform.org
|
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
17.06.2019
|
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
|
Name of the Posts:
|
Computer Instructor
Gr-I Posts
|
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
|
Exam Date:
|
23-06-2019
|
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download TRB
TN Computer Instructor Gr-I admit Cards 2019
1.
Open the official website www.trbpgc.onlineregistrationform.org
2.
Click on the ‘TRB TN Computer Instructor Gr-I Call Letter 2019’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
TRB TN Computer Instructor Gr-I Admit Card 2019 Link: Click Here
Advertisements
TRB TN Computer Instructor Gr-I Exam Date:
Tamilnadu
Teachers Recruitment Board is a recruiting body, having the main role of
holding recruitment examinations every year. TRB TN has announced to download
the Hall ticket/ Admit Card for Computer Instructor Gr-I Exam. TRB TN Computer
Instructor Gr-I Examination which will be held on 23-06-2019, TRB TN Computer Instructor Gr-I Hall
Ticket 2019 will be distributed only to the candidates, who had previously
updated their personal and professional details in TRB TN website.