SSC
CGL Tier I Admit Card 2019 Download. SSC Admit card/Hall Ticket/Call Later can
download at www.ssc-cr.org Website. Staff Selection Commission have released
the Hall Ticket for the recruitment of SSC CGL Tier I Examination which will be
held on June/July 2019.
Applied candidates who are waiting for the admit card of SSC CGL Tier I exam
can download the hall ticket now. In this page, explains how to download the
admit card for SSC CGL Tier I examination in step by step process.
Advertisements
SSC CGL Tier I Hall Ticket 2019:
The
SSC is scheduled to conduct CGL Tier I written exam on CGL Tier I. A huge
number of candidates who are looking for the jobs applied for the SSC CGL Tier
I Recruitment. All the candidates who had applied are searching for the SSC CGL
Tier I admit card as it is the crucial document to carry for the exam and
contains details regarding exam venue, roll number etc. Candidates who had
applied can SSC download CGL Tier I hall ticket from the direct link provided below.
Candidates are required to download SSC Hall ticket before 7 to 10 days Prior
to Exam Date.
Advertisements
SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2019
Quick Summary
|
|
Name of Authority:
|
Staff Selection
Commission
|
Official Website:
|
www.ssc-cr.org
|
Admit Card Published
Date:
|
18.06.2019
|
No of Posts:
|
Various Posts
|
Name of the Posts:
|
CGL Tier I Posts
|
Selection Procedure:
|
Written Exam, Interview
|
Exam Date:
|
June/July 2019
|
Admit Card Status:
|
Updated
|
Advertisements
Steps to download SSC CGL
Tier I admit Cards 2019
1.
Open the official website www.ssc-cr.org
2.
Click on the ‘SSC CGL Tier I Call Letter 2019’ link.
3.
Fill in the details like Login Id and Password.
4.
Click on Submit button.
5.
Your hall ticket will be displayed.
6.
Download and Save your Admit Card.
7.
Take print out Hall ticket and carry it to the exam hall.
SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2019 Link: Click Here
Advertisements
SSC CGL Tier I Exam Date:
Staff
Selection Commission is a recruiting body, having the main role of holding
recruitment examinations every year. SSC has announced to download the Hall
ticket/ Admit Card for CGL Tier I Exam. SSC CGL Tier I Examination which will
be held on June/July 2019,
SSC CGL Tier I Hall Ticket 2019 will be distributed only to the candidates, who
had previously updated their personal and professional details in SSC website.