Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 - Oil India Limited invites applications for recruitment of 11 Junior Assistant-I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.oil-india.com. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 08.07.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Oil India
Limited Recruitment 2018 11 Junior Assistant-I Posts:
Organization
Name: Oil India Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 11
Job Location: Kolkata
West Bengal
Latest Oil India Limited Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Oil
India Limited Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Junior Assistant-I
|
11
|
Total
|
11
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for Oil India Limited Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Junior Assistant-I
|
a) Passed 10+2 in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/University.
b) Must have minimum 06 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer
Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power
point, etc..
|
Age Limit: (As on 08.07.2019)
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
General/EWS
|
Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
|
SC/ST
|
Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
|
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
|
Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
|
PWD / Ex-Servicemen
|
As per Government Directives
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Oil
India Limited official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Junior Assistant-I
|
Rs. 13,500- 28,000
per month
|
Selection Procedure for Oil India Limited:
Selection Procedure:
Oil India Limited may
follow the following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Written Test
|
2.
|
Computer Operation Skill Test
|
How to apply
for Oil India Limited Junior Assistant-I Post:
Eligible candidates are advised
to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to
www.oil-india.com. Fill your Academic
Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID
proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates:
Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant
documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “The Advertiser Oil
India Limited Ltd. 4, India Exchange Place, Kolkata – 700 001, West Bengal ” super-scribing
the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or
before 08.07.2019.
Important
Dates for Oil India Limited Junior Assistant-I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
03.06.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
08.07.2019
|
Oil India
Limited Junior Assistant-I Official Notification & Application Link:
Oil India Limited
Official Website Career Page
|
|
Oil India Limited
Official Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-