NIOT Recruitment 2019 - NIOT invites applications for recruitment of 60 Project Scientist -I (Civil), Project Scientist -I (Physical Oceanography ), Project Scientist -I (Naval Architect / Ocean Engineering), Project Scientific Assistant -(EEE) Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.niot.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NIOT
Recruitment 2018 60 Project Scientist, Project Technician Posts:
Organization
Name: National Institute of Ocean Technology
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 60
Job Location: Chennai
(Tamil Nadu)
Latest NIOT Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NIOT
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Scientist -I (Civil)
|
09
|
2.
|
Project Scientist -I (Physical Oceanography )
|
03
|
3.
|
Project Scientist -I (Naval Architect / Ocean Engineering)
|
01
|
4.
|
Project Scientist -I (Mechanical )
|
09
|
5.
|
Project Scientist -I (ECE / E&I)
|
02
|
6.
|
Project Scientist -I (EEE)
|
01
|
7
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(Civil)
|
12
|
8
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(Mechanical)
|
10
|
9
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(EEE)
|
02
|
10
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(ECE/E&I)
|
01
|
11
|
Project Technician -(Machinist/Fitter/Welder)
|
06
|
12
|
Project Technician -(Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation)
|
04
|
Total
|
60
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NIOT Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Scientist -I (Civil)
|
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil from a
recognized University / Institute or equivalent with at least first class not
less than 60% marks
|
2.
|
Project Scientist -I (Physical Oceanography )
|
Master’s degree in Oceanography from a recognized University /
Institute or equivalent with at least first class not less than 60% marks
|
3.
|
Project Scientist -I (Naval Architect / Ocean Engineering)
|
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Civil / Ocean / Naval
architecture from a recognized University / Institute or equivalent with at
least first class not less than 60% marks
|
4.
|
Project Scientist -I (Mechanical )
|
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical from a
recognized University / Institute or equivalent with at least first class not
less than 60% marks
|
5.
|
Project Scientist -I (ECE / E&I)
|
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Electronics and
Communication / Electronics and Instrumentation from a recognized University
/ Institute or equivalent with at least first class not less than 60%marks
|
6.
|
Project Scientist -I (EEE)
|
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical /
Electrical and Electronics from a recognized University / Institute or
equivalent with at least first class not less than 60%marks
|
7
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(Civil)
|
Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Board / Institute or
equivalent with at least first class not less than 60% marks
|
8
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(Mechanical)
|
Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Mechatronics engineering froma
recognized Board/ Institute or equivalent with at least first class not less
than 60% marks
|
9
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(EEE)
|
Diploma in Electrical / Electrical and Electronics engineering from a
recognized Board/ Institute or equivalent with at least first class not less
than 60% marks
|
10
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(ECE/E&I)
|
Diploma in Electronics and Communication / Electronics and
Instrumentation from a recognized Board/ Institute or equivalent with at least
first class not less than 60% marks
|
11
|
Project Technician -(Machinist/Fitter/Welder)
|
10th Class Pass (Secondary/Metric) of a recognized board and ITI course
in Mechanical / Fitter / Welder / Machinist approved by National Council for
vocational training or equivalent from a recognized Institutions
|
12
|
Project Technician -(Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation)
|
10th Class Pass (Secondary/Metric) of a recognized board and ITI course
in Electrical approved by National Council for vocational training or
equivalent from a recognized Institutions
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Project Scientist -I (Civil)
|
Not exceeding 35 years. (Relaxable to the applicable categories as per
orders issued by Central Govt.)
|
2.
|
Project Scientist -I (Physical Oceanography )
|
Not exceeding 35 years. (Relaxable to the applicable categories as per
orders issued by Central Govt.)
|
3.
|
Project Scientist -I (Naval Architect / Ocean Engineering)
|
Not exceeding 35 years. (Relaxable to the applicable categories as per orders
issued by Central Govt.)
|
4.
|
Project Scientist -I (Mechanical )
|
Not exceeding 35 years. (Relaxable to the applicable categories as per
orders issued by Central Govt.)
|
5.
|
Project Scientist -I (ECE / E&I)
|
Not exceeding 35 years. (Relaxable to the applicable categories as per
orders issued by Central Govt.)
|
6.
|
Project Scientist -I (EEE)
|
Not exceeding 35 years. (Relaxable to the applicable categories as per
orders issued by Central Govt.)
|
7
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(Civil)
|
Not exceeding 28 years. (Relaxable to the applicable categories as per
orders issued by Central Govt.)
|
8
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(Mechanical)
|
Not exceeding 28 years. (Relaxable to the applicable categories as per
orders issued by Central Govt.)
|
9
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(EEE)
|
Not exceeding 28 years. (Relaxable to the applicable categories as per
orders issued by Central Govt.)
|
10
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(ECE/E&I)
|
Not exceeding 28 years. (Relaxable to the applicable categories as per
orders issued by Central Govt.)
|
11
|
Project Technician -(Machinist/Fitter/Welder)
|
Not exceeding 28 years. (Relaxable to the applicable categories as per
orders issued by Central Govt.)
|
12
|
Project Technician -(Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation)
|
Not exceeding 28 years. (Relaxable to the applicable categories as per
orders issued by Central Govt.)
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIOT
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Scientist -I (Civil)
|
Rs. 55000/- pm
|
2.
|
Project Scientist -I (Physical Oceanography )
|
Rs. 55000/- pm
|
3.
|
Project Scientist -I (Naval Architect / Ocean Engineering)
|
Rs. 55000/- pm
|
4.
|
Project Scientist -I (Mechanical )
|
Rs. 55000/- pm
|
5.
|
Project Scientist -I (ECE / E&I)
|
Rs. 55000/- pm
|
6.
|
Project Scientist -I (EEE)
|
Rs. 55000/- pm
|
7
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(Civil)
|
Rs.24000/-pm
|
8
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(Mechanical)
|
Rs.24000/-pm
|
9
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(EEE)
|
Rs.24000/-pm
|
10
|
Project Scientific Assistant -(ECE/E&I)
|
Rs.24000/-pm
|
11
|
Project Technician -(Machinist/Fitter/Welder)
|
Rs.24000/-pm
|
12
|
Project Technician -(Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation)
|
Rs.24000/-pm
|
Selection Procedure for NIOT:
Selection Procedure:
NIOT may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Trade Test / Written Test
|
2.
|
Skill Test
|
How to apply
for NIOT Project Scientist, Project Technician Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NIOT Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.niot.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
National
Institute of Ocean Technology, Pallikaranai, Chennai.
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
9, 10, 11, 16, 17.07.2019
|
NIOT Project
Scientist, Project Technician Official Notification & Application Link:
NIOT Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NIOT Official
Notification PDF
|
|
NIOT Online Application
Form PDF
|
Related Post:-
