NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 - NHM Assam invites Online applications for recruitment of 501 M&HO-I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.nhm.gov.in from 13.06.2019 to 01.07.2019. Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
NHM Assam
Recruitment 2018 501 M&HO-I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Health Mission
Job Category: Assam Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 501
Job Location: Assam
Latest NHM Assam Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NHM
Assam Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
M&HO-I
|
501
|
Total
|
501
|
|
Vacancy Details
Categories
|
No. of Post
|
Open Category
|
206
|
EWS
|
50
|
OBC/ MOBC
|
135
|
SC
|
35
|
ST (P)
|
50
|
ST (H)
|
25
|
Total
|
501
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NHM Assam Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
M&HO-I
|
MBBS Degree from any recognized university recognized under MCI
(Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam
Medical Council.
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
55 Years
|
Go
through NHM Assam official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
M&HO-I
|
30,000 to ₹ 1,10,000 + Grade Pay ₹ 12,700 plus other allowances as
admissible under the Rules
|
Selection Procedure for NHM Assam:
Selection Procedure:
NHM Assam may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Viva-Voce
|
2.
|
Interview
|
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
Name of the Community
|
Fee Details
|
Gen/ OBC
|
Rs.250/-
|
ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD
|
Rs.150/-
|
How to apply
online for NHM Assam M&HO-I Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.nhm.gov.in
from 13.06.2019 to 01.07.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important Dates
for NHM Assam M&HO-I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
13.06.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
01.07.2019
|
NHM Assam M&HO-I
Official Notification & Application Link:
NHM Assam Official
Website Career Page
|
|
NHM Assam Official
Notification PDF
|
|
NHM Assam Online
Application Form
|
Related Post:-