NBFGR Recruitment 2019 - NBFGR invites applications for recruitment of 03 YP I, TA & FA Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.nbfgr.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NBFGR Recruitment
2018 03 YP I, TA & FA Posts:
Organization
Name: National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources
Total No of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Lucknow
(Uttar Pradesh)
Latest NBFGR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NBFGR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
01
|
2.
|
Technical Assistant
|
01
|
3.
|
Field Assistant
|
01
|
Total
|
03
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NBFGR Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
1. Graduation form a recognized university, in any discipline with 60%
marks and
2. Diploma/Certificate course on computer applications for minimum of 6
months duration, as evident from documents.
|
2.
|
Technical Assistant
|
Post Graduate in Fishery Science/Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Molecular
Biology with 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent OGPA/CGPA
|
3.
|
Field Assistant
|
Intermediate (10+2) with Science with two month experience in wet laboratory
activities.
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years, as per rules
|
2.
|
Technical Assistant
|
Maximum 35 years as on the date of interview (Relaxation as per govt.
rule)
|
3.
|
Field Assistant
|
Maximum 35 years as on date of interview (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC etc.
candidates as per rule)
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NBFGR
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Rs.15,000/-
|
2.
|
Technical Assistant
|
Rs.25,000/-
|
3.
|
Field Assistant
|
Rs.10,000/-
|
Selection Procedure for NBFGR:
Selection Procedure:
NBFGR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NBFGR YP I, TA & FA Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NBFGR Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.nbfgr.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
CAR-National
Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
27.06.2019 10.00 am
|
NBFGR YP I, TA
& FA Official Notification & Application Link:
NBFGR Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NBFGR Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-