Nainital Bank Limited Recruitment 2019 - Nainital Bank Limited invites Online applications for recruitment of 130 Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer (Scale I) & Specialist Credit Officer (Scale II) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/ from 29.06.2019 to 14.07.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Nainital
Bank Limited Recruitment 2018 130 PO & SO Posts:
Organization
Name: Nainital Bank Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 130
Job Location: All
Over India
Latest Nainital Bank Limited Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Nainital
Bank Limited Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Probationary Offices in Grade/Scale-I
|
35 Posts
|
2.
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of Credit,
Agriculture, IT, Personnel, Law
|
60 Posts
|
3.
|
Specialist Credit Officers in Grade/Scale-II
|
35 Posts
|
Total
|
130 Posts
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for Nainital Bank Limited Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification: (As on 31.05.2019)
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
Probationary Offices in Grade/Scale-I
|
Educational Qualification- The candidate should be Graduate/ Post
Graduate with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University. Knowledge of
Computer Operations is essential.
Experience- Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/
financial institutions will be given preference.
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of Credit Officers
|
Educational Qualification-The candidate should have secured minimum 60%
marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation along with following professional
qualification.
Professional Qualification- The candidate should be full time (correspondence/
distance learning programme shall not be considered) Master of Business
Administration (Finance/ Banking)/ Post Graduate Diploma in Business
Administration (Finance/ Banking) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized
University or AICTE approved Institute or C.A./ ICWA. Preference will be
given to the candidate having post qualification experience in the related
field.
Experience- Preference will be given to the candidate having post
qualification experience in the related field.
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of Agriculture
Officers
|
Educational Qualification-The candidate should have secured minimum 60%
marks either in B.Sc. or M.Sc. in the stream of Agriculture/ Animal
Husbandry/ Horticulture/ Dairy Science from a recognized University.
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of Information
Technology Officers
|
Educational Qualification-The candidate should be B.E. / B.Tech. (with
Computer Science/ IT) / Post Graduate in Computer Science/ Information
Technology/ MCA from a recognized University/ Institute with minimum 60%
marks.
Experience- Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in any IT Company/
institutions will be given preference.
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of Personnel
Officers
|
Educational Qualification-The candidate should have secured minimum 60%
marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation along with following professional
qualification.
Professional Qualification- The candidate should have full time (i.e.
Correspondence/ distance learning programme shall not be considered) Master’s
Degree in Business Management/ Administration/ Post Graduate Diploma in
Business Management with minimum 60% marks with specialization in Human
Resource Management. Degree in Law (Professional/ Academic) would have
preference.
Experience- Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in the related field
will be given preference.
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of Law Officers
|
Qualification-Having passed 3/5 years Professional Degree in Law with
minimum 55% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
Experience- Preference will be
given to those candidates who are handling legal matters at corporate offices
of Banks/ Financial Institutions.
|
Specialist Credit Officers in Grade/Scale-II
|
Educational Qualification-Candidate should be qualified Chartered
Accountant/ ICWA or Graduate/ Post Graduate with minimum 60% marks from a
recognized University or AICTE approved reputed institute.
Experience-Candidate should have minimum -2- years’ experience in the
field of credit in Public / Private Sector Bank or reputed Financial
Institution as on 31.05.2019.
|
Age Limit: (As on 31.05.2019)
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
Probationary Offices in Grade/Scale-I
|
21-28 years
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of Credit Officers
|
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of Agriculture
Officers
|
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of IT Officers
|
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of Personnel
Officers
|
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of Law Officers
|
|
Specialist Credit Officers in Grade/Scale-II
|
25 - 35 years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Nainital Bank Limited
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
Name of the Category
|
Pay Scale
|
Probationary Offices in Grade/Scale-I
|
Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2- 32850-1310/7-42020 plus Special Allowance
@ 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance thereon (under revision at Industry
level).
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of Credit Officers
|
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of Agriculture
Officers
|
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of IT Officers
|
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of Personnel
Officers
|
|
Specialist Officers in Grade/Scale-I in the stream of Law Officers
|
|
Specialist Credit Officers in Grade/Scale-II
|
Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of
Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance thereon (under revision at Industry level).
|
Selection Procedure for Nainital Bank Limited:
Selection Procedure:
Nainital Bank Limited may
follow the following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Online Exam
|
2.
|
Interview
|
Nainital Bank Limited PO
& SO Exam Center List: Click Here
|
|
Nainital Bank Limited PO
& SO Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here
|
|
Application
Fee/Exam Fee:
Officers in Grade/Scale-II
|
Rs.1500/-
|
For Officers in Grade/Scale-I
|
Rs.1000/-
|
Note: The payment can be made by using Debit Cards
(RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash
Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
|
|
How to apply
for Nainital Bank Limited PO & SO Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/
from 29.06.2019 to 14.07.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they
fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important
Dates for Nainital Bank Limited PO & SO Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
29.06.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
14.07.2019
|
Last Date
for Payment of Application Fees
|
14.07.2019
|
Date of
Examination
|
27.07.2019 & 28.09.2019
|
Nainital
Bank Limited PO & SO Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
Nainital Bank Limited PO
& SO Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|
Nainital
Bank Limited PO & SO Official Notification & Application Link:
Nainital Bank Limited
Official Website Career Page
|
|
Nainital Bank Limited
Official Notification PDF
|
|
Nainital Bank Limited Online
Application Form
|
Related Post:-