IISWC Recruitment 2019 - IISWC invites applications for recruitment of 02 Young Professional -I, Young Professional -II Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cswcrtiweb.org. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
IISWC
Recruitment 2018 02 YP I & YP II Posts:
Organization
Name: Indian Institute of Soil and Water Conservation
Total No of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Dehradun
Uttarakhand
Latest IISWC Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IISWC
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional -II
|
01
|
2.
|
Young Professional -I
|
01
|
Total
|
02
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for IISWC Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Young Professional -II
|
Masters in Computer Application /Computer Science/Information
Technology
|
2.
|
Young Professional -I
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
Be between 21-45 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through IISWC
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional -II
|
Rs. 25000 per
Month Consolidated
|
2.
|
Young Professional -I
|
Rs. 15000 per
month consolidated
|
Selection Procedure for IISWC:
Selection Procedure:
IISWC may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for IISWC YP I & YP II Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read IISWC Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cswcrtiweb.org. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address
& Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original
document and Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
ICAR-IISWC,
218, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun.
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
24 Jun 2019
|
IISWC YP I
& YP II Official Notification & Application Link:
IISWC Official Website
Career Page
|
|
IISWC Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-