GSRTC Recruitment 2019 - GSRTC invites Online applications for recruitment of 245 Traffic Controller, Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector (A.T.I.), Traffic Inspector (T.I.), Junior Accountant, Clerk Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 27.06.2019 to 10.07.2019. Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
GSRTC
Recruitment 2018 245 Clerk, Jr Asst Posts:
Organization
Name: Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation
Job Category: Gujarat Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 245
Job Location: Gujarat
Latest GSRTC Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
GSRTC
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Traffic Controller
|
65
|
2.
|
Junior Assistant
|
29
|
3.
|
Assistant Traffic Inspector (A.T.I.)
|
21
|
4.
|
Traffic Inspector (T.I.)
|
22
|
5.
|
Junior Accountant
|
15
|
6.
|
Clerk
|
93
|
Total
|
245
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for GSRTC Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Traffic Controller
|
SSC (10+2 Pass.)
|
2.
|
Junior Assistant
|
Graduate Degree from recognized University.
|
3.
|
Assistant Traffic Inspector (A.T.I.)
|
i) Graduate Degree from recognized University. ii) Valid T.V./ PV
Licence.
|
4.
|
Traffic Inspector (T.I.)
|
i) Graduate Degree from recognized University. ii) Valid T.V./ PV
Licence.
|
5.
|
Junior Accountant
|
Graduate Degree in Commerce from a recognized University
|
6.
|
Clerk
|
SSC (10+2 Pass.)
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Traffic Controller
|
18 to 33 years
|
2.
|
Junior Assistant
|
21 to 35 years
|
3.
|
Assistant Traffic Inspector (A.T.I.)
|
21 to 35 years
|
4.
|
Traffic Inspector (T.I.)
|
21 to 35 years
|
5.
|
Junior Accountant
|
21 to 35 years
|
6.
|
Clerk
|
18 to 33 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through GSRTC
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Traffic Controller
|
Rs. 10,000/-
|
2.
|
Junior Assistant
|
Rs. 10,000/-
|
3.
|
Assistant Traffic Inspector (A.T.I.)
|
Rs. 10,000/-
|
4.
|
Traffic Inspector (T.I.)
|
Rs. 14,500/
|
5.
|
Junior Accountant
|
Rs. 14,500/-
|
6.
|
Clerk
|
Rs. 10,000/-
|
Selection Procedure for GSRTC:
Selection Procedure:
GSRTC may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Written Exam
|
2.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
online for GSRTC Clerk, Jr Asst Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
from 27.06.2019 to 10.07.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online
advertisement.
Important
Dates for GSRTC Clerk, Jr Asst Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
27.06.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
10.07.2019
|
GSRTC Clerk,
Jr Asst Official Notification & Application Link:
GSRTC Official Website
Career Page
|
|
GSRTC Official
Notification PDF
|
|
GSRTC Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-