DD News Recruitment 2019 - DD News invites applications for recruitment of 89 Anchor-cum- Correspondent Gr. I (English), Anchor-cum- Correspondent Gr. II (English), Anchor-cum- Correspondent Gr. II (English), Copy Writer Grade-II (English), Assignment Coordinator Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.prasarbharati.gov.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 12.07.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
DD News
Recruitment 2018 89 Correspondent, Post Production Asst Posts:
Organization
Name: Doordarshan News
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 89
Job Location: Delhi
Latest DD News Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
DD
News Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Anchor-cum- Correspondent Gr. I (English)
|
03
|
2.
|
Anchor-cum- Correspondent Gr. II (English)
|
03
|
3.
|
Anchor-cum- Correspondent Gr. II (English)
|
04
|
4.
|
Copy Writer Grade-II (English)
|
08
|
5.
|
Assignment Coordinator
|
07
|
6.
|
Correspondent (English)
|
16
|
7
|
Guest Coordinator Grade-I/II
|
04
|
8
|
Camera Person Grade-II
|
15
|
9
|
Broadcast Executive Gr.-1 (English)
|
10
|
10
|
Post Production Assistant Grade-I (English)
|
19
|
Total
|
89
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for DD News Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Anchor-cum- Correspondent Gr. I (English)
|
i) Degree from a recognized University/Institute. ii) Degree/PG Diploma
in journalism from recognized university/institute OR At least 10 year
experience
|
2.
|
Anchor-cum- Correspondent Gr. II (English)
|
(i) Degree from a recognized University/Institute (ii) Degree/PG
Diploma in journalism from recognized university/institute
|
3.
|
Anchor-cum- Correspondent Gr. II (English)
|
(i) Degree from a recognized University/institute. (ii) Degree/PG
Diploma in journalism from recognized university/institute
|
4.
|
Copy Writer Grade-II (English)
|
1 PG diploma in Journalism from recognized . Graduate degree in Mass
Communication/University/ Institute 2. One year's experience in the field
|
5.
|
Assignment Coordinator
|
1. Graduate degree in Mass Communication/ PG diploma in Journalism from
recognized University/ Institute 2. Five years experience in the field.
|
6.
|
Correspondent (English)
|
I. Graduate degree in Mass Communication/ PG diploma in Journalism from
recognized University/ Institute 2. Five years experience in the field. 3.
Camera friendly face with a voice ofa very good quality suited to telecasting
4. Correct pronunciation accent and modulations
|
7
|
Guest Coordinator Grade-I/II
|
1. Graduate from a recognized University/ Institute 2. Diploma in
Public Relation/Journalism from recognized University/Institute
|
8
|
Camera Person Grade-II
|
1. 10+2 from a recognized Board 2. Degree/Diploma in Cinematography/
Videography from a recognized University/Institute
|
9
|
Broadcast Executive Gr.-1 (English)
|
I. Professional Degree/Diploma in Radio/TV Production form a recognized
University/ Institute 2. Three years' experience in the field
|
10
|
Post Production Assistant Grade-I (English)
|
1. Graduate from any recognized University/ institute 2. Professional
Diploma in Film and Video Editing
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Anchor-cum- Correspondent Gr. I (English)
|
45 years
|
2.
|
Anchor-cum- Correspondent Gr. II (English)
|
45 years
|
3.
|
Anchor-cum- Correspondent Gr. II (English)
|
40 years
|
4.
|
Copy Writer Grade-II (English)
|
40 years
|
5.
|
Assignment Coordinator
|
40 years
|
6.
|
Correspondent (English)
|
40 years
|
7
|
Guest Coordinator Grade-I/II
|
45 years
|
8
|
Camera Person Grade-II
|
40 years
|
9
|
Broadcast Executive Gr.-1 (English)
|
40 years
|
10
|
Post Production Assistant Grade-I (English)
|
40 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through DD
News official Notification 2019 for more reference
Selection Procedure for DD News:
Selection Procedure:
DD News may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for DD News Correspondent, Post Production Asst Post:
Eligible candidates are advised
to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to
www.prasarbharati.gov.in. Fill your Academic
Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID
proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates:
Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant
documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “Deputy Director
(HR), Room No. 413, 41 h Floor, DD News, Doordarshan Bhawan, Tower-B,
Copernicus Marg, New Delhi- I I 000 I ” super-scribing the envelope with
“Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or before 15.07.2019.
Important
Dates for DD News Correspondent, Post Production Asst Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
25.06.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
12.07.2019
|
DD News Correspondent,
Post Production Asst Official Notification & Application Link:
DD News Official Website
Career Page
|
|
DD News Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-