CIFRI Recruitment 2019 - CIFRI invites applications for recruitment of 01 Young Professional I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cifri.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CIFRI
Recruitment 2018 01 Young Professional I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Kolkata
West Bengal ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore
Latest CIFRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CIFRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional I
|
01
|
Total
|
01
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CIFRI Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Young Professional I
|
M.F.Sc. in Fishery Resource Management / Aquaculture / Aquatic
Environment Management
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
Minimum 21 years and maximum 45 years, Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC
candidates
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CIFRI official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional I
|
Rs. 20,000 p.m.
(fixed)
|
Selection Procedure for CIFRI:
Selection Procedure:
CIFRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CIFRI Young Professional I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CIFRI Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cifri.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
Administrative
Building (Block-E), ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, S. N.
Banerjee Road, Monirampore, Barrackpore, Kolkata-700 120, West Bengal
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
06 Jun 2019 from 02:00 PM
|
CIFRI Young
Professional I Official Notification & Application Link:
CIFRI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CIFRI Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-