Anna University Recruitment 2019 - Anna University invites applications for recruitment of 02 Project Associate I & Project Technician I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.annauniv.edu. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 26.06.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Anna
University Recruitment 2018 02 Project Associate I & Project Technician I
Posts:
Organization
Name: Anna University Chennai
Total No of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Chennai
(Tamil Nadu)
Latest Anna University Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Anna
University Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Associate I
|
01
|
2.
|
Project Technician I
|
01
|
Total
|
02
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for Anna University Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Associate I
|
BE in Civil Engineering/ Geoinformatics/ M.Sc. Geology/ Geography/
Remote Sensing
|
2.
|
Project Technician I
|
Diploma or equivalent.
|
Age Limit: Go through Anna University official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Associate I
|
Rs. 20,000- 35,000
|
2.
|
Project Technician I
|
Rs. 15,000- 25,000
|
Selection Procedure for Anna University:
Selection Procedure:
Anna University may
follow the following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for Anna University Project Associate I & Project Technician I Post:
Eligible candidates are advised
to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to
www.annauniv.edu. Fill your Academic Qualification
& Other Related Information as per the instructions.
Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID
proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates:
Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant
documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “Director,
Institute of Remote Sensing, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025” super-scribing
the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or
before 24.06.2019
Important
Dates for Anna University Project Associate I & Project Technician I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
06.06.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
26.06.2019
|
Anna
University Project Associate I & Project Technician I Official Notification
& Application Link:
Anna University Official
Website Career Page
|
|
Anna University Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-