Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2019 - Paradip Port Trust invites applications for recruitment of 09 Stenographer Gr.-II, Assistant Teacher, Jr. R.I, EDP Assistant Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.paradipport.gov.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 22.06.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
Paradip Port
Trust Recruitment 2018 09 Stenographer Gr.-II, Assistant Teacher, Jr. R.I, EDP
Assistant Posts:
Organization
Name: Paradip Port Trust
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 09
Job Location: Odisha
Latest Paradip Port Trust Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Paradip
Port Trust Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Stenographer Gr.-II
|
02
|
2.
|
Assistant Teacher, B.A. B.Ed.
|
01
|
3.
|
Assistant Teacher, T.I. (I.A.CT)
|
01
|
4.
|
Assistant Teacher, T.I. ((I.Sc.CT)
|
01
|
5.
|
Assistant Teacher (MCT)
|
02
|
6.
|
Jr. R.I.
|
01
|
7.
|
EDP Assistant
|
01
|
Total
|
09
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for Paradip Port Trust Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Stenographer Gr.-II
|
1)Degree from a recognized University.
2) Must possess a minimum speed of 100 wpm in short hand and 40 wpm in
type writing
|
2.
|
Assistant Teacher, B.A. B.Ed.
|
Graduate in Arts having Oriya Honours or Post Graduate in Oriya with
three years experience in teaching Oriya in any recognized Secondary School
|
3.
|
Assistant Teacher, T.I. (I.A.CT)
|
B.Sc. with CT having passed Degree in Arts with Oriya as one of the
elective subject with CT & having passed in OTET or its eqivalent as
prescibred by the Orissa Board from time to time. Preference will be given to
the higher qualified person in the line.n OTET or its equivalent as
prescibred by the Orissa Board from time to time. Preference will be given to
the higher qualified person
|
4.
|
Assistant Teacher, T.I. ((I.Sc.CT)
|
B.Sc. with CT having passed in OTET or its equivalent as prescibred by
the Orissa Board from time to time. Preference will be given to the higher
qualified person
|
5.
|
Assistant Teacher (MCT)
|
Trained Intermediate with 02 years experience in teaching Oriya in any
recognized Secondary School having passed OTET or its equivalent as
prescribed by the Orissa Board from time to time.
|
6.
|
Jr. R.I.
|
HSC and full time Course in the discipline of Amin, RI, Tracer,
Worksarkar, Draftsman, Kanungo, Surveyor from a recognized institution with 2
years experience in land matters/ministerial works.
|
7.
|
EDP Assistant
|
1)Graduate in any discipline.
2) Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) from
recognised university or DOE's 'A' level
|
Age Limit: (As on)
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Stenographer Gr.-II
|
35 Years
|
2.
|
Assistant Teacher, B.A. B.Ed.
|
32 Years
|
3.
|
Assistant Teacher, T.I. (I.A.CT)
|
30 Years
|
4.
|
Assistant Teacher, T.I. ((I.Sc.CT)
|
32 Years
|
5.
|
Assistant Teacher (MCT)
|
32 Years
|
6.
|
Jr. R.I.
|
32 Years
|
7.
|
EDP Assistant
|
32 Years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Paradip
Port Trust official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Stenographer Gr.-II
|
Rs.32500-83800/-
|
2.
|
Assistant Teacher, B.A. B.Ed.
|
Rs.29600-81100/-
|
3.
|
Assistant Teacher, T.I. (I.A.CT)
|
Rs.27400-70500/-
|
4.
|
Assistant Teacher, T.I. ((I.Sc.CT)
|
Rs.27400-70500/-
|
5.
|
Assistant Teacher (MCT)
|
Rs.25200-59600/-
|
6.
|
Jr. R.I.
|
Rs.25200-59600/-
|
7.
|
EDP Assistant
|
Rs.27400-70500/-
|
Selection Procedure for Paradip Port Trust:
Selection Procedure:
Paradip Port Trust may
follow the following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Written Exam
|
2.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for Paradip Port Trust Stenographer Gr.-II, Assistant Teacher, Jr. R.I, EDP
Assistant Post:
Eligible candidates are advised
to Download Official Notification & Application Form at official website to
www.paradipport.gov.in. Fill your Academic
Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions. Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID
proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates:
Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant
documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “Office of the
Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha-754142” super-scribing
the envelope with “Application for the post of ______” so as to reach on or
before 22.06.2019.
Important
Dates for Paradip Port Trust Stenographer Gr.-II, Assistant Teacher, Jr. R.I,
EDP Assistant Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
26.05.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
22.06.2019
|
Last Date of
Receipt of the Printout of Online Applications Form
|
22.06.2019
|
Date of
Examination
|
July/Aug 2019
|
Paradip Port
Trust Stenographer Gr.-II, Assistant Teacher, Jr. R.I, EDP Assistant Official
Notification & Application Link:
Paradip Port Trust
Official Website Career Page
|
|
Paradip Port Trust
Official Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-