NRCB Recruitment 2019 - NRCB invites applications for recruitment of 03 Junior Research Fellow, Young Professional - I (Krishi Portal), Young Professional - I (Virology Lab) Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.nrcb.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NRCB
Recruitment 2018 03 JRF & YP I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Research Centre for Banana
Total No of Vacancies: 03
Job Location: Tiruchirapalli
Tamil Nadu
Latest NRCB Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NRCB
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Junior Research Fellow
|
01
|
2.
|
Young Professional - I (Krishi Portal)
|
01
|
3.
|
Young Professional - I (Virology Lab)
|
01
|
Total
|
03
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NRCB Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Junior Research Fellow
|
M.Sc. (Agriculture / Horticulture specialized in Plant Pathology /
Microbiology / Entomology) or M.Sc. in Basic Sciences with specialization in
Microbiology / Applied Microbiology / Plant Pathology / Biotechnology /
Zoology / Botany with NET / GATE qualification
|
2.
|
Young Professional - I (Krishi Portal)
|
First class in Graduation in Computer Science / Information Technology
/ Engineering
|
3.
|
Young Professional - I (Virology Lab)
|
First Class in B.Sc. (Life Sciences / Agriculture / Biotechnology /
Microbiology)
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
35 years for men and 40 years for women for Junior Research Fellow 21
years and Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional - I
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NRCB official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Junior Research Fellow
|
Rs. 25000- 28,000/-
|
2.
|
Young Professional - I (Krishi Portal)
|
Rs. 15,000/-
|
3.
|
Young Professional - I (Virology Lab)
|
Rs. 15,000/-
|
Selection Procedure for NRCB:
Selection Procedure:
NRCB may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NRCB JRF & YP I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NRCB Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.nrcb.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
ICAR -
National Research Centre for Banana, Thogamalai Road, Thayanur Post,
Tiruchirapalli - 620 102
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
09 & 10 May 2019 11.00 AM
|
NRCB JRF &
YP I Official Notification & Application Link:
NRCB Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NRCB Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-