NIASM Recruitment 2019 - NIASM invites applications for recruitment of 02 Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Young Professional-I Posts. Form through Official Website http://www.niam.res.in. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.niam.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NIASM Recruitment
2018 02 SRF & YP I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Pune
Maharashtra
Latest NIASM Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NIASM
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
|
01
|
2.
|
Young Professional-I
|
01
|
Total
|
02
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NIASM Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
|
Postgraduate in Agriculture/ PG in Engineering with specialization in
image analysis OR Two years Master’s degree in Agriculture [M.Sc. (Ag.) Plant
Physiology / Biochemistry / Genetics and Plant Breeding with four or five
year’s Bachelor’s degree.
|
2.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Graduate in Agricultural Sciences
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
for SRFs will be 35 years for men and 40 years for women
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NIASM
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
|
Rs. 25,000 to
28,000/-
|
2.
|
Young Professional-I
|
Rs. 15,000/-
|
Selection Procedure for NIASM:
Selection Procedure:
NIASM may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NIASM SRF & YP I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read NIASM Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.niam.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
ICAR-NIASM,
Malegaon, Baramati
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
28 May 2019 10:30 AM
|
NIASM SRF &
YP I Official Notification & Application Link:
NIASM Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NIASM Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-