NGRI Recruitment 2019 - NGRI invites Online applications for recruitment of 66 Project Assistant Level-I, Project Assistant Level-II, Project Assistant Level-III, Project Scientist (R-2) / Research Associate-I, Project Scientist (R-2) / Research Associate-I Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website www.ngri.org.in from 20.05.2019 to 06.05.2019. Prospective candidates will have to apply online after carefully reading the detailed advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, Syllabus, How to Apply, Question Paper, issuance of admit cards/call letters, Exam Date, Result Date etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
NGRI
Recruitment 2018 66 Project Staff Posts:
Organization
Name: National Geophysical Research Institute
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 66
Job Location: Hyderabad
Telangana
Latest NGRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NGRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Project Title / Number
|
Position
|
No. of Post
|
Seismology - MLP-6401-28
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
Seismics - MLP-6402-28
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
Electrical Geophysics - MLP-6403-28
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
Electromagnetic Geophysics - MLP-6404-28
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
Geodesy, Gravity, Magnetics, Thermal Geophysics, Paleomagnetism and
Rock Mechanics - MLP-6405-28
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
Geochemistry, Geochronology and Geology - MLP-6406-28
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
Earth Process Modeling - MLP-6407-28
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
Instrumentation - MLP-6408-28
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
Testing & Analysis SSP-423-28
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
02
|
Geodesy, Gravity, Magnetics, Thermal Geophysics, Paleomagnetism and
Rock Mechanics MLP-6405-28
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
CSIR Integrated Skills Development
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
A comprehensive study of Geomagnetic pulsation GAP-793-28
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
B.Sc in Physics / Maths with not less than 55% of marks
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
Electrical Maintenance STS-9943-28
|
Project Assistant Level-I
|
01
|
Low-altitude heliborne multi-sensor geophysical imaging of the
nearsurface for uranium exploration in different parts of India SSP-801-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
02
|
Data Centre and Knowledge Network STS-9909-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Drone based Electromagnetic And Magnetic System (DREAM) HCP-0020-28
|
Project Assistant Level-III
|
01
|
Drone based Electromagnetic And Magnetic System (DREAM) HCP-0020-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Studies on Gas Hydrate Exploration & Technology Development for its
Exploitation GAP-329-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II / III
|
01
|
Studies on Gas Hydrate Exploration & Technology Development for its
Exploitation GAP-329-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Safety and Security of Vital Installations HCP0017
|
Project Scientist (R-2) / Research Associate-I
|
02
|
Crustal deformation and plate motion studies in intra and inter plate
regions of India using GPS measurements GAP-806-28
|
Research Associate-II
|
01
|
Assessment of Regional Hydrological System using Space Borne Gravity
Observation
|
Project Scientist (R-2) / Research Associate-I
|
01
|
Development of bionanoremediation techniques for arsenic contamination
in aquatic environments monitored by biogeophysical techniques GAP-807-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Himalaya-Burma arc : modeling of seismicity and recognition of
earthquakeprone areas CLP-804-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Assessment of Regional Hydrological System using Space Borne Gravity
Observation
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Assessment of Regional Hydrological System using Space Borne Gravity
Observation
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Integrated Geological, Geochemical and Geophysical studies for the
delineation of Chromitite extensions in Nuggihalli Schist Belt and
Implication for Ni-Cu PGE Mineralization GAP-803-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Shallow Seismics MLP-6402-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
02
|
Crustal deformation and plate motion studies in intra and inter plate
regions of India using GPS measurements GAP-806-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
02
|
Mineralogical and geochemical characterization of Indian glauconites
for alternative potassium fertilizers GAP-754-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
High resolution heliborne geophysical mapping for the proposed rail
tunnel between Thalaserry and Mysuru (GEO-MARUTH
|
Project Assistant Level-III
|
03
|
Synthesis of Earthquake Hazard Scenario in NW Himalaya by investigating
the Multi-Scale variations in structural and seismotectonic Assemblages
(SHIVA) MLP-0001-28-FBR-1
|
Project Assistant Level - III
|
01
|
Geodynamics and Metallogeny of parts of the East Indian Shield with
specific reference to Diamond, Iron Ore and Chromitite-PGE occurrences
(GeoMet) MLP-0002-28-FBR-2
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Carrying out Ground Geophysical Surveys and to collect Gravity-Magnetic
data in Central Region of Geological Survey of India SSP-798-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Low-altitude heliborne multisensor geophysical imaging of the
near-surface for uranium exploration in different parts of India SSP-801-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Low-altitude heliborne multisensor geophysical imaging of the
near-surface for uranium exploration in different parts of India SSP-801-28
|
Project Assistant Level II/III
|
01
|
Deformation across the Karakoram fault and Kaurik Chango rift and its
implications on the NW Himalayan tectonics GAP-757-28
|
Project Assistant Level II/III
|
01
|
Geodynamics and Metallogeny of parts of the East Indian Shield with
specific reference to Diamond, Iron Ore and Chromitite-PGE occurrences
(GeoMet) MLP-0002-28-FBR-2
|
Project Assistant Level-II / III
|
01
|
Marine Seismics MLP-6402-28
|
Research Associate1 / Project Assistant Level-III
|
01
|
Studies on Gas Hydrate Exploration & Technology Development for its
Exploration GAP-329-28
|
Project Assistant Level-III
|
04
|
Deformation across the Karakoram fault and Kaurik Chango rift and its
implications on the NW Himalayan tectonics GAP-757-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Mapping Geological structures in abandoned coal mines at Talcher in
Mahanadi basin and Foot hills of Himalaya using Gravity and Airborne InSAR
datasets GAP-788-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Lithospheric Thermal Structure of the Singhbhum caraton from Heat flow
heat production data and constraining upper mantle temperature from shear wave
velocity
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
02
|
Central Facilities and coordination of the project: Assessment of
Regional Hydrological Systems using Space-Borne Gravity Observations
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
02
|
Master’s Degree in Geophysics / Applied Geophysics with not less than
55% of marks
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Geochemical Flow Stratigraphy, Age and duration of Deccan
Volcano-Sedimentary succession from Koyna Drill-Core Site GAP-771-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Synthesis of Earthquake Hazard Scenario in NW Himalaya by investigating
the MultiScale variations in structural and seismotectonic Assemblages
(SHIVA) MLP-0001-28-FBR-1
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Antiquity, assembly and tectonic evolution of Precambrian crust in the
Dharwar craton, Southern India : a focus on zircon geochronology GAP-799-28
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
03
|
Geochemical constrains on evolution history of calcsilicate rocks from
the north and central parts of Southern granulite terrane, India GAP-808-28
(TY)
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Hydrogeological and Geophysical Investigations in the SIPCOT,
Perundurai Industrial Area, Erode District, Tamil Nadu
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
Hydrogeological and Geophysical
Investigations in the SIPCOT, Perundurai Industrial Area, Erode District,
Tamil Nadu
|
Project Assistant Level-II
|
01
|
66
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NGRI Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualifications /& Experience
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
B.Sc. with not less than 55% of marks + Knowledge in computer operation
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
B.E / B.Tech in ECE/E&I with not less than 55% of marks or Master’s
Degree (M.Sc.) in Electronics / Applied Electronics with not less than 55% of
marks + Experience in the field of Analog & Digital circuit design,
Instrumentation and Embedded systems programming
|
3.
|
Project Assistant Level - III
|
Master’s Degree in Geophysics/Physics/ Mathematics with not less than
55% of marks plus two years post qualification experience + Experience in
seismic data processing
|
4.
|
Research Associate-I
|
Research Associate-1 Ph.D in Geophysics Project Assistant Level-III
Master’s Degree in Geophysics with not less than 55% of marks plus 2 years
post qualification experience
|
5.
|
Research Associate-II
|
Master’s Degree in Geophysics with not less than 55% of marks
|
6.
|
Project Scientist (R-1)
|
Project Scientist (R-2) / Research Associate-I Ph.D in Geophysics + One
year research experience in seismology after Ph.D
|
7.
|
Project Scientist (R-2)
|
Project Scientist (R-2) / Research Associate-I Ph.D in Applied
Hydrology / Water Resources / Physics / Earth Sciences or equivalent + Working
knowledge related to Hydrology / Water Resources / Estimation of major water
fluxes / Acquifer Modelling / Impact of climate on water resources; Working
experience on RS & GIS / Matlab in the field of Hydrology / Groundwater
projects / Space borne hydrology
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
28 years
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
30 years
|
3.
|
Project Assistant Level - III
|
35 years
|
4.
|
Research Associate-I
|
35 years
|
5.
|
Research Associate-II
|
35 years
|
6.
|
Project Scientist (R-1)
|
Below 40 years
|
7.
|
Project Scientist (R-2)
|
Below 40 years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NGRI
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level - I
|
Rs. 15,000/-
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level - II
|
Rs. 25,000/-
|
3.
|
Project Assistant Level - III
|
Rs. 28,000
|
4.
|
Research Associate-I
|
Rs. 36,000
|
5.
|
Research Associate-II
|
Rs. 38,000
|
6.
|
Project Scientist (R-1)
|
Rs. 48200/50600/53000/55400/57800
|
Selection Procedure for NGRI:
Selection Procedure:
NGRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
online for NGRI Project Staff Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website www.ngri.org.in
from 20.05.2019 to 06.05.2019. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that
they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important
Dates for NGRI Project Staff Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
20.05.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
06.05.2019
|
NGRI Project
Staff Official Notification & Application Link:
NGRI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NGRI Official
Notification PDF
|
|
NGRI Online Application
Form
|
Related Post:-