NEERI Recruitment 2019 - NEERI invites applications for recruitment of 02 Project Assistant–I Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.neeri.res.in. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 12.05.2019. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
NEERI
Recruitment 2018 02 Project Assistant–I Posts:
Organization
Name: National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: l
New Delhi
Latest NEERI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
NEERI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Assistant–I
|
02
|
Total
|
02
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for NEERI Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
Qualification
|
B.Sc. (Environmental Science/Environmental Management or similar) for
field survey, water/ wastewater/ air/soil monitoring relating fieldwork and
laboratory analysis – Minimum Marks – 55% or equivalent
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
28 Years
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through NEERI official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Assistant–I
|
Rs. 15,000/-
|
Selection Procedure for NEERI:
Selection Procedure:
NEERI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for NEERI Project Assistant–I Post:
Eligible candidates may send
their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to email-
b_sharma@neeri.res.in on or before 12 May 2019, along with self-attested copies
of the document in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, and experience,
etc.
Important
Dates for NEERI Project Assistant–I Post:
Starting
Date for Submission of Application
|
08.05.2019
|
Last date
for Submission of Application
|
12.05.2019
|
NEERI Project
Assistant–I Official Notification & Application Link:
NEERI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
NEERI Official
Notification & Application Form PDF
|
Related Post:-