CSMCRI Recruitment 2019 - CSMCRI invites applications for recruitment of 02 Project Assistant I-II Posts. Form through Official Website www.csmcri.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.csmcri.org. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CSMCRI
Recruitment 2018 02 Project Assistant I-II Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
Total No of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Gujarat
Latest CSMCRI Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSMCRI
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Assistant – I
|
01
|
2.
|
Project Assistant – II
|
01
|
Total
|
02
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CSMCRI Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Assistant – I
|
B.Sc. in Chemical/Biological Sciences with 55%.
|
2.
|
Project Assistant – II
|
M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55%.
|
Age Limit: (As on)
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Project Assistant – I
|
28 Years
|
2.
|
Project Assistant – II
|
30 Years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSMCRI
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Assistant – I
|
Rs. 15,000/- (Consolidated)
|
2.
|
Project Assistant – II
|
Rs. 25,000/- (Consolidated)
|
Selection Procedure for CSMCRI:
Selection Procedure:
CSMCRI may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CSMCRI Project Assistant I-II Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CSMCRI Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.csmcri.org. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required).
Eligible candidates may send their application through E-mail to rmeena@csmcri.res.in.
Walk in Venue:
|
Central Salt
& Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G B Marg, Bhavnagar-364002
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
05.06.2019
|
CSMCRI Project
Assistant I-II Official Notification & Application Link:
CSMCRI Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CSMCRI Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-