CIMFR Recruitment 2019 - CIMFR invites applications for recruitment of 13 PA I, PA II & PA III Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cimfr.nic.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CIMFR
Recruitment 2018 13 PA I, PA II & PA III Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Total No of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Jharkhand
Latest CIMFR Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CIMFR
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level- I
|
05
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level- II
|
04
|
3.
|
Project Assistant Level- III
|
04
|
Total
|
13
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CIMFR Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level- I
|
B.Sc/ B.Sc(H) In Geology/ Diploma In Mining
Diploma In Computer Science
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level- II
|
B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering
B.E/ B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or M.Sc/ M.Sc(Tech) in Geology/
Applied Geology
B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ IT / Environmental Science
|
3.
|
Project Assistant Level- III
|
M.Tech/ M.E in Mining/ Tunneling & UST otherwise B.Tech/ B.E
with 02 years experience In Mining / or M.Sc/ M.Sc (Tech) with 02 years
experience In Geology/ Applied Geology
M.Sc/ M.Sc (Tech) with 02 years of experience or M.Tech in Applied
Geophysics.
B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/ IT / Environmental Science/
MCA with 02 years experience or M.E/ M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/
IT
|
Age Limit:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Age Limit
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level- I
|
28 Years
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level- II
|
30 Years
|
3.
|
Project Assistant Level- III
|
35 Years
|
Candidates
Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CIMFR
official Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Project Assistant Level- I
|
Rs. 15000/- per month
|
2.
|
Project Assistant Level- II
|
Rs. 25000/- per month
|
3.
|
Project Assistant Level- III
|
Rs. 28000/- per month
|
Selection Procedure for CIMFR:
Selection Procedure:
CIMFR may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CIMFR PA I, PA II & PA III Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CIMFR Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cimfr.nic.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
CSIR -
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR), Barwa Road, Dhanbad, Jharkhand-
826015
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
Level- II; Civil Engineering
|
29.05.2019 10:00 AM
|
Level -II; Chemical Engineering or Geology/ Applied Geology
|
30.05.2019 10:00 AM
|
|
Level-I & III; Geology/ Mining/ Applied Geophysics.
|
31.05.2019 10:00 AM
|
|
Level- I , II & III; Computer Science Engineering/ ITI
Environmental Science/ MCA
|
03.06.2019 10:00 AM
|
CIMFR PA I, PA
II & PA III Official Notification & Application Link:
CIMFR Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CIMFR Official
Notification PDF
|
yyy
Related Post:-