CIFT Recruitment 2019 - CIFT invites applications for recruitment of 01 Young Professional I Posts. Form through Official Website www.narfbr.org. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website www.cift.res.in. Interested candidates are requested to peruse the advertisement regarding the process of Examinations and Interview, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to Apply, Pattern of Examination, Syllabus, Question Paper, Admit Date, Exam Date, Result Date etc,. Refer thoroughly before applying.
CIFT
Recruitment 2018 01 Young Professional I Posts:
Organization
Name: Central Institute of Fisheries Technology
Total No of Vacancies: 01
Job Location: Kochi
Kerala
Latest CIFT Vacancy Details:
Name
of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CIFT
Invites Applications for the Following Posts
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
No. of Post
|
1.
|
Young Professional I
|
01
|
Total
|
01
|
|
Eligibility
Criteria for CIFT Vacancy 2019:
Educational
Qualification:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Qualification
|
1.
|
Young Professional I
|
Graduate/Diploma holder in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering/ITI in
Mechanic Refrigeration and Air-conditioning/Electrical
|
Age Limit:
Name of the Category
|
Age Limit
|
For Gen/ UR Candidates
|
Maximum of 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of
interview
|
The
Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for
Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC
PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper
Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CIFT official
Notification 2019 for more reference
Salary Details:
SI No
|
Name of Post
|
Pay scale
|
1.
|
Young Professional I
|
Rs. 15,000/-
|
Selection Procedure for CIFT:
Selection Procedure:
CIFT may follow the
following process to select the candidates.
1.
|
Interview
|
How to apply
for CIFT Young Professional I Post:
Eligible Candidates advised to Download and read CIFT Job
notification to get aware of recruitment schedule and venue from official
website www.cift.res.in. Candidate must reach advertised venue (Address &
Walk in Date Mentioned in Official Notification) with all original document and
Xerox copies, filled in application form (if required)
Walk in Venue:
|
CIFT, Cochin
|
Important Dates
to Remember:
Date of Walk
in Interview
|
10 May 2019 10:00 AM
|
CIFT Young
Professional I Official Notification & Application Link:
CIFT Official Website
Career Page
|
|
CIFT Official
Notification PDF
|
Related Post:-